What's new

My computer is running slow, what steps can I do to fix it?

When using the laptop you should always refesh it and sometimes even restart the laptop and I will also advise you to try and upgrade the RAM of your laptop, you should know that the bigger the RAM the faster the laptop

Quite possibly the most well-known purposes behind a moderate PC is programs running in the background.i have rebooted the PC so a few issues can be fixed and it is a simple initial step followed by eliminating and additionally incapacitating any TSRs and startup programs that naturally start each time the PC boots, and as an individual who has different antivirus scanner on the PC, spyware assurance program, or another security utility, I ensured it's not examining my PC out of sight. I knew whether an output is in advancement, it diminishes the general presentation of my PC. In the wake of doing all these I expect the PC's presentation ought to improve. However, it didn't. So I erased transitory documents that are put away on the hard drive. Erasing these temp records partially helped improved my PC's presentation… .

What other instance would you give out.
Thanking you in anticipation.
You need to change your pc and if you have not so much money to to change it you need to change ram and change its hard disk now days SSD hard disk introduce which is faster then HDD and make you pc fast .

Maybe your computer memory is full or there's virus on your computer. Take it to computer technician to format it for you. Make sure you back up all the documents in your computer before formatting it.

Well if your PC is slow, you might have to change the ram and rom.
Or you can take it to an expert to repair it for, better still you can format it become new again.

Apart from virus infection that could slow down your system it could be that your disk carry too heavy loads, if you are having a lot of data like movies or applications on your system that are no longer useful you should remove them completely from your system aside that the issue could also be from your ram.

Quite possibly the most well-known purposes behind a moderate PC is programs running in the background.i have rebooted the PC so a few issues can be fixed and it is a simple initial step followed by eliminating and additionally incapacitating any TSRs and startup programs that naturally start each time the PC boots, and as an individual who has different antivirus scanner on the PC, spyware assurance program, or another security utility, I ensured it's not examining my PC out of sight. I knew whether an output is in advancement, it diminishes the general presentation of my PC. In the wake of doing all these I expect the PC's presentation ought to improve. However, it didn't. So I erased transitory documents that are put away on the hard drive. Erasing these temp records partially helped improved my PC's presentation… .

You can try to clear the cache and also all the useless files on the system to create more space for the system to be able to run faster and smoothly. Try this and get back to us

Hmm when mine was running slow a simple task such as emptying the recycle bin got it back in good shape, but yours sounds more complicated, though no harm in trying to see if it's fixes it

overtime I have learnt with my computer that anytime it gets slow I need to troubleshoot this means that I can switch off my computer and put it on then it becomes better or if it doesn't work I will have to delete some files from the system or drive it to become more faster

If your system is running slow they are definitely lots of things to do on it you need to check your ram at first then check the available spaces free of space go check the window also maybe it's actually way off of it .

ways to fix a slow computer
  1. Uninstall unused programs. (AP) ...
  2. Delete temporary files. Whenever you use internet Explorer all your browsing history remains in the depths of your PC. ...
  3. Install a solid state drive. (Samsung) ...
  4. Get more hard drive storage. (WD) ...
  5. Stop unnecessary start ups. ...
  6. Get more RAM. ...
  7. Run a disk defragment. ...
  8. Run a disk clean-up.
I run a programme that will do most of this for you. It is called Glary Utilities. I run it once a week and it fixes many of the problems associated with a computer running slow. A man who fixed my computer when I had a virus made it known to me and I have used it ever since.

One of the major things that makes computer systems to slow down,is the issue of virus which can come through the internet or some files that has entered into the system,and also if the ram is very small and the application you are running does not support it,then this problem might occure

Haha find the virus.
It’s in there somewhere. Hunt that little bugger down and destroy it. 🥊
It’s hiding somewhere and I’m guessing it’s spyware.

If you say your computer is running really slow and want to fix it, it is probably due to virus infection or the internal storage is full and making it.operate slowly

Yes every machine have flaws , and I know the feeling to wait so much for your PC to work , especially even if you reboot it , it is still slow , in this case it is better to sell it and buy another .

I don't know why a computer is running slow because I do not have a computer, but when a phone is running slow it is always because the storage capacity is full and the RAM of the phone also is full ,I think this might be the reason for the computer.

If your computer works slow then these the step to fix it :Uninstall unused programs. (AP) , Delete temporary files. Whenever you use internet Explorer all your browsing history remains in the depths of your PC. Install a solid state drive, Get more hard drive storage, stop unnecessary start ups.,Get more RAM., Run a disk defragment, Run a disk clean-up.

To my understanding, if a computer happens to run slowly, there are various factors which might have lead to such. firstly you have to restart the computer or refresh the computer at the moment. if the it continues to persist you need to formulate the computer.

Concerning why your computer is running slow, maybe you need to give the PC a break, most at times we use our PC's to many things online, such things might also result to the slowing down of our PC.

For a computer to be running slow first I Know there diverse reason to that first it could be as a result of virus,or the window of the system needs an upgrade

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back