What's new

My computer is running slow, what steps can I do to fix it?

When your computer tends to be slow not the normal way it was,first you have to restart the computer,if it still does it might be as result of virus in the computer.

There are times Whereby your PC could run slow case low memory, when you have over used the memory space, it could lead to hanging and slow booting and operation.

Computer system might not work optimally if it happens that the Brown on it is to look for the capacity of the job you are doing on the system. You can simply take the personal computer to the workshop so as to rectify the issue facing the PC.

Are you still having this issue?

One thing that happened to my computer was that a Windows update forced its way as my virus protection and that meant that I had both that and my Avast virus protection running at the same time. They were competing with each other and slowed my system to a crawl.

Once I removed Avast, things flew!!

It's inevitable that all computers will experience slower speed at some point. As software becomes more demanding, the way in which your computer reacts to these changes can have a big impact on it's performance.
When a computer is running slow , it might be due to the effect of the computer RAM or due to the effect of virus m so you need antivirus to tackle it, or maybe just software problem.

I'm not a computer expert but there are different reasons a computer could be running slow. It could be infected with a virus or maybe it has too much files on it, try deleting some to free more space.

Actually sometimes there are several reasons why a computer system may run so slow this can either be the hard drive, the operating system or sometimes it's affected by viruses which needed an anti virus cleaner.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back