Muun Wallet Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$4.5600USD
Biznotes
Hello, I want to ask you about this wallet because I recently downloaded it for Android since it is a wallet that supports the Lightning Network and I only had the option of withdrawing that way. It has good reviews on Trustpilot and also on Google Play, but I need some more review. Has anyone used it?

Never heard of this wallet, so I don't know if it is legit or not. However, you should be very careful about using crypto wallets that are less popular. Trust pilot reviews can be easily manipulated.

Never heard of this wallet, so I don't know if it is legit or not. However, you should be very careful about using crypto wallets that are less popular. Trust pilot reviews can be easily manipulated.
I've been using it for a long time, I haven't had any problems, plus the payments are instantaneous, it has two-step authenticator security, you can link it to your email and more, I also know people who have been using it for a long time.

Is it a centralized wallet or a decentralized wallet? Does it offer staking and earning pool rewards? One of the main reasons I use Binance exchange is I can not only use as a wallet but also stake and earn rewards

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back