What's new

Music vs Movie

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo, es preferible escuchar música, por muchas razones, principalmente porque es relajante, incluso medicinal, puede cambiar tu estado de ánimo.

I totally agree, it is preferable to listen to music, for many reasons, mainly because it is relaxing, even medicinal, it can change your mood.

Well, i do both of them. When i have some work to do i just put my headphones on and listen to some music. And in the evening i like watching a movie. So you don't have to choose between music or movie when you can do both

I can't pick one ... i can't imagine my life without one of those things .... music the source of motivation in my life ... movies to spent good nights with mates or friends or even with family ... so i would say both

Its depends on my mood/environment. If i feel sad i listen sad music and whenever i am with my friends i watch movies. I often listen romantic songs with my wife. I prefer both but as i said its depends

I prefer to listen to music, it's for everyone's taste, as well as for everyone's mood, it calms me down, I can even relax on them, sometimes I fall asleep, ... so I clearly choose music :)

I love both movies and music and I cannot say I prefer one to the other. It is just that the times for watching and listening to music vary. I think I listen to music more than I watch movies and that is probably because I can listen to music while doing many other stuff.

Well, I'll try to sum this up. Movies are for weekends but music is for the week. While listening to music , it take me to different destinations. Whenever I feel low , music becomes my medicine.

I prefer Music because I love to listen when I am driving or walking, practising sports but films need from you to be in your bed in order to watch them lol

I prefer my music to relax and enjoy my self especially when working it gives me morale but movies are purely for entertainment and relaxation

I cannot choose one over other. I need both. The only difference is I can listen to music any time I want, however, if I want to watch a movie I need free time. But then watching movie is more relaxing than listening to music as visual medium is more powerful.

Music preferred over watching movies. Reason is you can do other creative things while listening to music
I like to listen to music more because it relaxes my mind and and removes my tiredness and I enjoy it and I prefer music even during my online work because it gives me energy and boost my passion for work.
Music preferred over watching movies. Reason is you can do other creative things while listening to music

I agree with you. Movies take all your attention and you may even not want to miss a scene but music inspires and doesn't take much of your attention. You can be listening to music and still be doing different things.

I prefer music. Music is medicinal, it helps me relax and relieve stress. It is hard if not impossible to be engaged in other things while watching movies, but while listening to music, you can be engaged in all sorts of other activities and still go on to have a productive day. The time spent watching a movie is totally devoted to watching it but with music it is different, This is why I prefer music.

I prefer listening to music more to watching movies. The only time I will say I prefer watching movies to listening to music will be if such movies are serial movies. That is movies that are season movies. I watch such movies always than listening to music.

I prefer listening to music rather than watching a movie; it gives relaxation and peace of mind that I badly needed right now. But sometimes, I do watch some movies if I was bored enough and just wanted to chill.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back