What's new

Music vs Movie

As for me I believe everything has its own special time, I watch movie when I am bored and alone, but as for music, I listen to music when I am sad or I need inspiration.

I prefer to listen to music, it's for everyone's taste, as well as for everyone's mood, it calms me down, I can even relax on them, sometimes I fall asleep, ... so I clearly choose music :)
You are absolutely right Because most people like to listen to music Now it depends on his mood what kind of music he would like to listen to.If you have more time, you can also watch movies.But i mostly like to listen to music.
It depend on the individual and the country involved.
In a country where Teacher will resume work in the morning and close by 4pm and by that time its possible that the person might have been tensed up before getting back home.
So therefore it will look some how hard sometime to do the online business for Teacher sometimes.

That's true. When their is less jobs to work on the earnings reduced just as you said. At the moment, online gigs is reduced, we need to tale the one available serious, and wait for more to come up.

Truth be told, this method of advertising or promoting one's products has-been long outdated. Social media is there nowadays for such.

I totally agree, it is preferable to listen to music, for many reasons, mainly because it is relaxing, even medicinal, it can change your mood.
Music is life, i enjoy music than movies. Listening to audios enables me to feel alright during online gigs, and sleeping at nights. In movies you need to put your focus at it to understand what is all about. I don't have much time for it.

Well both of them serve their functions, both can be used to pass time though and just relax, music can be soothing no doubt and movies becomes part of our memories

When you listen to music, you can take your mind to other things in the process and get very good results and focus when doing what you are doing with music on

You are absolutely right Because most people like to listen to music Now it depends on his mood what kind of music he would like to listen to.If you have more time, you can also watch movies.But i mostly like to listen to music.
I listen to music mostly than movies. Music facilitates my online gigs so much. When I'm listening to music, it motivates me to work for many hours non-stop.

For me, I love music. It's just more that enough. I can go months without seeing any movie. But a day without music, you'll see me acting all strange. Even when I watch movies, I am more particular about the sound track and most times it's musical movies that I watch.

I really enjoy both and they play different functions for me, music soothes and movies entertain so it depends on ones mood but if I'm to just choose one I woukd be a hard choice but would say music

I prefer listening to music than watching movies because I might get bored while movie most especially if the movie will take a while but music kills boredom for me it makes me feel lively and energetic and sometimes makes me forget all my worries

It's difficult to choose one ahead of other. There are both educative. But nowadays I think movies are more educative than music, because most music in my place are scraps, though some are motivational, but I will always choose movie over music

Both are good at their own ways theres no a better one.
Music is when you are having a bad time and want to be happier or when you wants to waste time easily.
And a movie is an interesting story some people tell you by edits and actors.
Those two are completely different and each of them is good and epic in its own way.

I prefer movie. I enjoy watching movies because it just makes me enjoy and waste alot of time. I love music but I get bored listening on one song alot of times. I have a playlist but its pretty outdated and havent added many new songs.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back