Multi Author Blogging

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I have over a dozen blogs and two of my blogs are multi-author blogs. Multi-author blogs basically refers to a blog where there are more than 2 authors. There are a lot of benefits of having a multi-author blog, for instance, you will have a different voice in the blog, you will have a lot of fresh content, you will get a lot of traffic. Have you tried multi-author blogs?

I have over a dozen blogs and two of my blogs are multi-author blogs. Multi-author blogs basically refers to a blog where there are more than 2 authors. There are a lot of benefits of having a multi-author blog, for instance, you will have a different voice in the blog, you will have a lot of fresh content, you will get a lot of traffic. Have you tried multi-author blogs?

There are many blogs that welcome guest posts and they pay writers for that. However, this is different from "multi-author blogging". This is because guest posting transfers all the rights of the article to you.

i think that is a very niche concept and it is sustainable on the long run as there would be various ideas from people on that blog making it quite interesting an a huge plus to the readers of that blog.

Well, there are many blogs that tend to purchase content from the writers. They then buy all the rights of the article and then publish it as their own. This is called Ghost writing, which is quite different from guest posting.

The main question is who owns that blog. The owner will always have a superior hand and other bloggers will be inferior to the owner. The better way to blog is to create your own blog.

I have not tried though, I have heard of it before. It's good idea for two people to own a blog. Like you said, there will be fresh contents everyday in the blog, there traffic and others. The only issue is sharing the money realized from the blog.

The main question is who owns that blog. The owner will always have a superior hand and other bloggers will be inferior to the owner. The better way to blog is to create your own blog.
The owner could have no time to even post article on this blog in certain period of life and pays workers to post articles as editors while he manages Google Adscence or monetization to have some revenues for blogging.

The owner could have no time to even post article on this blog in certain period of life and pays workers to post articles as editors while he manages Google Adscence or monetization to have some revenues for blogging.

There are so many people who tend to own blog. A blog could consist of a team of people who might be running a blog. This is something really common nowadays.

I believe that is a very specific idea that will last over time because different people will have different ideas to contribute to the blog, making it extremely interesting and greatly benefiting the followers of that blog.

Well, there are many blogs that tend to buy content from authors. Then buy all the rights to the article and publish it as your own. It's called ghostwriting and it's very different.

No, i haven't tried multi author blog. I don't even own a blog to start with. If i eventually own a blog, i doubt i would want it to be a multi author blog. I would want to be the only author.

This is a fantastic idea. Not only will you have multi voices and ideas, you'll not struggle to create content. Since everyone will take turns in writing content, ideas will be fresh and flowing.

Definetly, having multi authors for your blog could bring many people to your website because maybe some people don't like the content from one author so multi authors would be a better choice.

You can either share revenue or allow co-bloggers to use their own adsense ad codes and affiliate links so that they are renumerated well for their blogging activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back