What's new

Moving archived content to a different site?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I was curious. Do you guys like to list your archived content on the main site? Or do you think it'd be a good idea to instead move said content to a different site? I don't think it matters much, but I like the idea of putting old content on a site of its own, so that my main site, the newer content is looked at more.

What do you think?

I do not mind listing archived content on my main site. I honestly do not see any particular reason to move archived content to another site. Archived content should just be in a particular section, but on my main site.

This depends on the reason in which you archive them in the first place. If you feel like moving them to a new site is going to do good for your business then by all means you should do it.

I also think it's way more cool to put your archived stuff in your site because you can easily make reference to it - same goes for your readers as well. Imagine the stress of going to different websites to piece contents together.

UNless the content is off topic or time sensitive news, I do not see any need for archiving content, let alone moving to a different website. I want all of my content to be accessible.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back