Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some of your favorite movies that you can re-watch multiple times over? I have a couple that I go to, one being Shaun of the Dead, one of my all time favorite movies. I have re-watched that classic quite a lot. Another is The Raid: Redemption, by far one of the best action movies ever made, it never lets up, it's that good. I keep trying to get my work friends to watch it, but they're stingy about movies.

Anyway, what are some you can re-watch over and over?

I can watch the old trilogies of star wars over and over again, I've literally lost count of how many times I watched star wars.

Any crime investigation movie is my best as long as it is well directed and full of suspend. I'm a lover of action movies but I'm not always moved to re-watch most of them ,meanwhile, I can watch any crime story over and over again.

One of the movies I can watch over again is the God's must be crazy. It is a comic movie about a traveling bushman who encountered modern civilization. It is one of my best movies ever ..

What are some of your favorite movies that you can re-watch multiple times over? I have a couple that I go to, one being Shaun of the Dead, one of my all time favorite movies. I have re-watched that classic quite a lot. Another is The Raid: Redemption, by far one of the best action movies ever made, it never lets up, it's that good. I keep trying to get my work friends to watch it, but they're stingy about movies.

Anyway, what are some you can re-watch over and over?
The Hangover franchise. It is an evergreen franchise for me. I've definitely watched more than 10 times till now haha.

One of the movies I can watch over again is the God's must be crazy. It is a comic movie about a traveling bushman who encountered modern civilization. It is one of my best movies ever ..
God's must be crazy is a really good movie, I have watched it multiple times and every time I watch the movie, I feel very happy.
I also like watching Simone again and again. This movie featuring Al Pacino is my all time favorite comedy movie.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back