Movies vs. TV shows

AJH

Familiar Face
VIP Member
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I mentioned in another thread I love going to the movies. I am an avid movie watcher and TV show binge-watcher. But, to be honest, sometimes I think TV shows do a better job than movies. And the only reason why I would say that is you can fit more in the plot in 8 one hour episodes than a 2-hour movie.

What are your thoughts? Which does it better in your opinion?

I rather watch movies than tv shows, since movies usually don't gave the "to be continued" thing thet simply end unlike series which have it. Moreover movies for some reason entertain me more and have more interesting subjects than the series. And they are also nostalgic to me since I used to watch movies as a kid.

I rather watch movies than tv shows, since movies usually don't gave the "to be continued" thing thet simply end unlike series which have it. Moreover movies for some reason entertain me more and have more interesting subjects than the series. And they are also nostalgic to me since I used to watch movies as a kid.
Yeah, I get that also. Nothing worse than getting all in a show and you get that "to be continued" and then you have to wait who knows how long for the next season as long as they don't cancel the show! lol That's happened a few times on some shows I loved.

I prefer series as well. I like that with series you can spend a longer time getting to know the characters and the setting, so they feel much more immersive and memorable.

It's just very unfortunate when you expect a series to be continued and then it doesn't get approved for a new season. I've seen a few like this and I hate that there's no closure.

I prefer Tv shows because it contains a lot in it and also it makes u become more eager to keep following the story line when the movie is very interesting for example like money heist up to now I still watch that series because it amazing

I don't watch TV shows before but until I watched a Korean tv show and I loved it. Since then I having been watching series film

With better production quality TV shows are rising to the same level as movies. Superhero shows, Horror shows are like movies in episodes. Another plus point of tv shows are that you can binge watch it on any OTT platforms.

I prefer watching television shows over movies. There are many good shows to choose from and I like to watch a good character development.

I would much rather watch a TV show I have an interest in than a movie a lot of the time. Through out several episodes of a TV show you can fit so much more in than say a 2 and even 3-hour movie now that movies sometimes tend to go on that long.

It really comes down to your own preference. I like to watch movies and tv, almost equally. Movies are more my thing, but I watch tv shows a lot as well. If I had to pick one or the other, I'd probably go with movies, simply because I watched them more growing up. And TV shows can sometimes become a chore to watch. Some shows overstay their welcome and sometimes air for more seasons than they should.

But yeah, movies for me, but TV is still something I enjoy almost as equally.

I prefer TV shows as it involves detailed character development which I adore the most, and cliffhangers are part of the series experience.
I would much rather watch a TV show I have an interest in than a movie a lot of the time. Through out several episodes of a TV show you can fit so much more in than say a 2 and even 3-hour movie now that movies sometimes tend to go on that long.
Some movies are better than TV shows but it is all about the experience, some people may prefer movies and some, TV shows.

Last edited:
I mentioned in another thread I love going to the movies. I am an avid movie watcher and TV show binge-watcher. But, to be honest, sometimes I think TV shows do a better job than movies. And the only reason why I would say that is you can fit more in the plot in 8 one hour episodes than a 2-hour movie.

What are your thoughts? Which does it better in your opinion?
I rarely watch any movies or series, but I prefer TV shows a bit better than movies because they're long and keep my interest. Movies are also great, but I don't remember the last time I watched a full movie without being bored.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!