Movies that you are looking forward to in 2023

Busybee

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2022
USD
$4.8000USD
Biznotes
For me personally, I am looking forward to the flash movie, It is the first live action movie for the flash. Since I am a flash fan it feels really great to see my favorite superhero on the big screen. What are the movies that you are looking forward to in 2023.

I look forward to watching plenty of movies this year. The Old Guard 2 will be released at some point this year. Dune part 1 got me hooked so I'm definitely watching part 2 in November hopefully. I also saw a trailer on Facebook last night starring Liam Neeson(love the guy), the movie is called Marlowe--looking forward to watching that one too. And of course, The Equalizer 3.

The one movie I am looking forward to seeing this year that I have recently found out about but was released in January is M3GAN. I have seen so many clips regarding the movie on TikTok and the movie looks really good. There are also a lot of great reviews about M3GAN as well which makes me want to watch it even more. Hoping to watch it this week.

I look forward to watching plenty of movies this year. The Old Guard 2 will be released at some point this year. Dune part 1 got me hooked so I'm definitely watching part 2 in November hopefully. I also saw a trailer on Facebook last night starring Liam Neeson(love the guy), the movie is called Marlowe--looking forward to watching that one too. And of course, The Equalizer 3.
Yeah I am also looking forward to equalizer 3, Personally I have a lot of respect and love for Denzel Washington.
The one movie I am looking forward to seeing this year that I have recently found out about but was released in January is M3GAN. I have seen so many clips regarding the movie on TikTok and the movie looks really good. There are also a lot of great reviews about M3GAN as well which makes me want to watch it even more. Hoping to watch it this week.
Megan incorporates a new concept onto the horror genre, I haven't yet watched the movie but there were a lot of reccomendations.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!