What's new

Movies about werewolves?

Keranov

Do you like movies about werewolves? If so, do you have a favourite one? Also, could you recommend to other people some werewolf movies?

I think that I have seen some movies of this type but I don't really remember the names. Anyway, I would like to watch some more.

Werewolves movies are my favorites movies ... of course the best one of so many people is underworld ... amazing movie but after the hero died i was so suprised ... twilight also is a great movie a story about vimpire and a werewolve fighting for the same girl ... but the end was beautiful .... teen wolf a serie about werewolves many heard of but i didn't like it ... biten a great job ... i loved it

Teen wolf, I watched first 3-4 seasons, it was a great series!

one movie I know about werewolf is underworld underworld is one of the interesting werewolf movie that I have seen and watch it consist of vampire and werewolf.

Peter Stubbe, a wealthy, fifteenth-century farmer in Bedburg, Germany, may be the most notorious werewolf of them all. According to folklore, he turned into a wolf-like creature at night and devoured many citizens of Bedburg.

I like movies about werewolves a lot. I used to watch a lot of them way back. I can't get a hold of their names right now. But they've been very interesting

I like watching movies but I haven't watch werewolves, but I have heard about the movie from my friends, but my favorite movies are Hollywood.

Well there are lots of movies and series out there like teen wolf is a good one, twilight also has werewolves, even originals and vampire diaries, so there are lots of options

Well werewolf movie is somehow like a vampire or and horror movie as for me I'm a fan of horror movie and I enjoy watching horror movies one of my favourite is teen Wolf

Dark shadows. A treasure of a film that is vastly underappreciated. It's a lot of fun to see, and it's also aesthetically gorgeous. I've seen it a few times now, and each time I do, it gets better.

Any werewolf movie must have a vampire in it just like any vampire movie will have a werewolf in it too. I have watched a couple of werewolf movies and I would recommend "Twilight" and "vampire diaries"

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!