Mourinho's European tour continues

McIrx

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Feb 10, 2021
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Once the darling of the best clubs in Europe, Mourinho has been confirmed as the man to manage Roma next season.

Roma is a prestigious football club, but not in the top echelon of European football. Mourinho's appointment shows that he's gradually slipping off the managerial top table and into the crowded managerial midfield.

Once mentioned in the same breath as Guardiola and Klopp, Mourinho's latest appointment, and the previous one at Tottenham, shows that he is no longer the top manager he once was.

He is a good and a tactical coach. I think he will do very well in AS ROMA. If the players are willing to play under him, he will bring out the best in them only of they are willing to play under him. Sometimes he is hard to handle. That is why I said if they are willing to play under him

I might not have been too much of a football fan, but to say the truth, amongst all the coaches I've seen coach top teams past and presently in all the clubs so far, morhinho is my best and always will be

I might not have been too much of a football fan, but to say the truth, amongst all the coaches I've seen coach top teams past and presently in all the clubs so far, morhinho is my best and always will be
Mourinho is a wonderful manager. Though he comes with baggage but he gives you what you demand of him. As terrible as Tottenham was he took them to the Carling Cup final. If he wasn't sacked before the final he had a 50% chance of winning that trophy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back