What's new

Mostly telegram bots are scam❌!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. Earlier this year I even fell into a scam on telegram not losing $160. I have bought so many presales and it later turned out to be a scam
That's the purpose of the scammers to get enough from investors and run away after it. That's why I always guide new members

in fact most bots are scam
but before we join the bot
we must be smart to choose a proven smart pay
maybe see testies from one's own friends or others
because it's the wrong way whether the bot still pays or not
And don't trust which bot when it comes to withdrawing. There are withdrawal fees
all of it their mode and the results do not pay off
our money was taken away by them

in fact most bots are scam
but before we join the bot
we must be smart to choose a proven smart pay
maybe see testies from one's own friends or others
because it's the wrong way whether the bot still pays or not
And don't trust which bot when it comes to withdrawing. There are withdrawal fees
all of it their mode and the results do not pay off
our money was taken away by them
Yes I know,after doing research on these bots,I came to know all bots which ask for fee are scam or which ask for exchange any cryptocurrency to get more new tokens are scam

Yeah, I totally agree with you most of them are scam, you waist your data and energy hoping to get something in return only to discover it's a hoax, too bad!

Yeah, I totally agree with you most of them are scam, you waist your data and energy hoping to get something in return only to discover it's a hoax, too bad!
But, still we join many bots in the search of legit bot. But it's hard to find. I recently join some but still waiting for withdraw. So now I avoid them

Beside Telegram Airdrops there are telegram bots which offer handsome earning just for inviting refferals. I want to share this update with all telegram users that kindly don't waste your time on working in telegram bots which ask to bring refferals to earn.
Because approx all such telegram bots are scam. Also.. those which ask for investment like HYIP SITES, money Doubler bots, are also scam..!!
Some pay for few days and become scam.
If telegram bot have no website and customer review then for sure by end of airdrop they will requires miner fee for pay you a fortune however if a website has a telegram group or bot this will be different and lower scam possibility so it depends.

I heard most of these bot are scams. Even though I haven't tried one before so I can't authoritatively tell you if their bot are scams or not
Of you haven't tried them it will difficult to conclude that they are scam all because I have tried some that are legit though they reward very little and very few are paying.

Of you haven't tried them it will difficult to conclude that they are scam all because I have tried some that are legit though they reward very little and very few are paying.
And it's difficult to search even those bots which pay very little but still are legit. Very few people find real bots and Airdrops

And it's difficult to search even those bots which pay very little but still are legit. Very few people find real bots and Airdrops
The reason why I don't both searching for them is that they are not in any way different from faucet earnings at all.

Telegram bots are mostly not legit as they have issues with payments. So it is important you look very well for one with proof before you makeup your mind.

If you find a legit telegram bots they don't have issue with payment because they mostly pay instantly to your coinbase wallet.

That's how gramfree claimed to be developed by Telegram team which made me fall for them, however those claims were false and I have learnt my lessons

These are marketing strategy that makes the developers tell people what they want to hear and what will stimulate them to invest immediately.

Most if not all are scams. Telegram bots only promise to pay when you refer and most referrals are used to prey on the gullible ones who will fall for them

Most if not all are scams. Telegram bots only promise to pay when you refer and most referrals are used to prey on the gullible ones who will fall for them
I don't engage myself in programs like these any more because you will need to struggle to get refferals which is not even a guarantee that you will earn

I don't engage myself in programs like these any more because you will need to struggle to get refferals which is not even a guarantee that you will earn
Exactly bro, I won't advice anyone to do such. You'll only end up wasting time and efforts with your hope dashed at the end of the day. So bad people still fall for that trick.

Exactly bro, I won't advice anyone to do such. You'll only end up wasting time and efforts with your hope dashed at the end of the day. So bad people still fall for that trick.
Definitely, another thing I am very sensitive to is those bots that pay directly to Wallets, I hope they won't be use as malware tools to crack down wallets.

Definitely, another thing I am very sensitive to is those bots that pay directly to Wallets, I hope they won't be use as malware tools to crack down wallets.
Nah, your wallet address is kinda strong to be compromised, it gon take quite a lot of work for it to be cos wallets are kinda untraceable ( I stand to be corrected). You have nothing to fear with regards to that.

I agree with you, it’s just a waste of time. Most of these telegram bot. There was one I wasted a lot of time , almost 60 days trying to each minimum only to find out that it’s fake and a scam. As they requested for private key.

I agree with you, it’s just a waste of time. Most of these telegram bot. There was one I wasted a lot of time , almost 60 days trying to each minimum only to find out that it’s fake and a scam. As they requested for private key.
That's a long time and indeed a time wasting , I also wasted almost number of days on a site and it crash few days to my withdrawal though I am not sure if any one was paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back