What's new

Mostly telegram bots are scam❌!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a long time and indeed a time wasting , I also wasted almost number of days on a site and it crash few days to my withdrawal though I am not sure if any one was paid
even if it didn't crash, they will come up with an excuse why your payment will be delayed or why you wont be paid. i'm happy i don't fall for such crap now. i call it crap because those telegram bot schemes are useless.

In my case, a friend recommended me to go to telegram and perform different tasks in a bot, and it really was a waste of time, according to her she had charged, but it was only once and then she did not charge again, I am still waiting for payment.

In my case, a friend recommended me to go to telegram and perform different tasks in a bot, and it really was a waste of time, according to her she had charged, but it was only once and then she did not charge again, I am still waiting for payment.
If she got paid then very likely.you also will get paid from the bot, it is good to ask him how long it took her to get paid from the bot.

After being scammed by many telegram bots , I have given up on them and will never advice anyone to join them
Oh no they're some few good ones I'm using and they're actually paying.... it's just that the amount is really small. Not all bots are scams especially the ones with ads

If she got paid then very likely.you also will get paid from the bot, it is good to ask him how long it took her to get paid from the bot.
I didn't explain myself, they paid him once when he wanted to make his second withdrawal, they didn't. They didn't pay me once.

I didn't explain myself, they paid him once when he wanted to make his second withdrawal, they didn't. They didn't pay me once.
You are not lucky then , it is better you seized working in the bot while you keep checking in case they will pay you and you check the wallet.

Yes i think all of them.Some people run after it all the time. What's their benefits!
Advertising bot on social media all the time..!

Oh no they're some few good ones I'm using and they're actually paying.... it's just that the amount is really small. Not all bots are scams especially the ones with ads
What is then the point of believing that it is paying when the pay is very low ?

What is then the point of believing that it is paying when the pay is very low ?
Paying little amounts is different from not paying at all....if I'm really determined over the time I can accumulate a tangible sum from the little amounts

Beside Telegram Airdrops there are telegram bots which offer handsome earning just for inviting refferals. I want to share this update with all telegram users that kindly don't waste your time on working in telegram bots which ask to bring refferals to earn.
Because approx all such telegram bots are scam. Also.. those which ask for investment like HYIP SITES, money Doubler bots, are also scam..!!
Some pay for few days and become scam.
Exactly, you are right. There are many misrepresentations. They deceive people into believing that you will be given an award but nothing is given later.

Exactly, you are right. There are many misrepresentations. They deceive people into believing that you will be given an award but nothing is given later.
But we can't teach this point to new users who want to try it . But mostly don't join after reading reviews of other members. Just keep spreading awareness about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back