Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Beside Telegram Airdrops there are telegram bots which offer handsome earning just for inviting refferals. I want to share this update with all telegram users that kindly don't waste your time on working in telegram bots which ask to bring refferals to earn.
Because approx all such telegram bots are scam. Also.. those which ask for investment like HYIP SITES, money Doubler bots, are also scam..!!
Some pay for few days and become scam.

All do this, some are scams from the beginning and others offer you 1-2 small payments to attract people to invest and then become scams.

All do this, some are scams from the beginning and others offer you 1-2 small payments to attract people to invest and then become scams.
Yes ,you can see in screenshots ,how they offer attractive incentives in exchange of real cryptocurrency. Means they know if we ll ask people to pay fee ,they will never pay. So they use this trick

Thanks for that reminder, I have always been mindful of such platforms long ago. I don't easily fall in love with their tricks, I make thorough research about any site, before starting any investment with them.

Beside Telegram Airdrops there are telegram bots which offer handsome earning just for inviting refferals. I want to share this update with all telegram users that kindly don't waste your time on working in telegram bots which ask to bring refferals to earn.
Because approx all such telegram bots are scam. Also.. those which ask for investment like HYIP SITES, money Doubler bots, are also scam..!!
I can't agree less with your write up, I don't know who need to see this,Telegram bots are scam and time wasting, I have been there before so I know how it feel.

I can't agree less with your write up, I don't know who need to see this,Telegram bots are scam and time wasting, I have been there before so I know how it feel.
I am agreed with you,but all Airdrops are not scam. I am not a newbie which is posting topics related to Airdrop just to earn, I have tried many and get reward from one. I ll share the review with my proof soon.
But discussion is needed about this topic to tell new members which types of Airdrops are legit and which can scam you

I shared in this thought and thus agreed totally with You without an iota of exception. Most of them are just there to waste ones precious time.

After being scammed by many telegram bots , I have given up on them and will never advice anyone to join them

I heard most of these bot are scams. Even though I haven't tried one before so I can't authoritatively tell you if their bot are scams or not

I am agreed with you,but all Airdrops are not scam. I am not a newbie which is posting topics related to Airdrop just to earn, I have tried many and get reward from one. I ll share the review with my proof soon.
But discussion is needed about this topic to tell new members which types of Airdrops are legit and which can scam you
All telegram bots may not be scam but high percentage of it is a scam and time wasting, I will be patiently waiting for your thread with payment proof.

85 percent of them are full time scam, I have never seen any meaningful investment opportunities with in it. I prefer to stay far away from it.

That is what I keep saying...all telegram investment group and not are fake ..do not deposit any fund on them.. please stay away from them

85 percent of them are full time scam, I have never seen any meaningful investment opportunities with in it. I prefer to stay far away from it.
I don't recommend those Airdrops which ask to invest in the project to get profit. I am talking about free Airdrops. In which we lose nothing

I don't recommend those Airdrops which ask to invest in the project to get profit. I am talking about free Airdrops. In which we lose nothing
Okay,I love the free ones, those ones looks good to set up with, at least you are not losing cos you are not spending a dime to make money with them.

agree, most of the telegram bots are scams, many have been scammed, just use us, and it's just a waste of time

Yea. Earlier this year I even fell into a scam on telegram not losing $160. I have bought so many presales and it later turned out to be a scam

now I have never played telegram bots because before I was often cheated, I was never paid, mostly there was only fraud because I had experienced it many times and there was no result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back