Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
Where is the most uncomfortable place you have ever slept?

I have slept out in a desert, up on a mountain, where it was more rocky than anything else. Learned rather quickly to bring something to add comfort to sleeping, other than a sleeping bag.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
On a trip that started late that eill take approximately 17 hours, we had to detour on the way and sleep over at a bus station. Through the thick of the night and open air with other passengers, having to take my bath and take csre of my personal hygiene in the open was wuite new and adventurous to me.
Note it was my first and only experience so far.

I have slept out in a desert, up on a mountain, where it was more rocky than anything else. Learned rather quickly to bring something to add comfort to sleeping, other than a sleeping bag.
We were told all the beds in the hotel were like this - imagine sleeping on the floor and you have the best description of what the bed is like. Oh, you get one crappy pillow each. I have a bad back so a comfortable mattress is really important to me. After the first night with no sleep (and lots of pain) we went to reception and asked to be moved to a room with a soft bed, the receptionist's response was, "all beds are the same" and she offered to put a doona on the mattress to make it more comfortable. We went back to our room to check how many layers of doonas we would need to make the bed bearable and the magic number was 6. Reception was not keen on this number though and when we returned later that day, they added 2 thin doonas, which made very little difference.

Most uncomfortable place I slept was on a cramp bedroom with all my siblings. I was a young kid who doesn't usually sleep on other places, but when it is vacation, you got to go.

Any place asides you home might possibly not be comfortable due to the environments you are not used like sleeping in a friend place , relatives...even i found it difficults to sleep in my church during vigils
Post automatically merged:

Any place asides you home might possibly not be comfortable due to the environments you are not used like sleeping in a friend place , relatives...even i found it difficults to sleep in my church during vigils

A home is a much comfortable for any one instead of that all type of places are uncomfortable for all persona.wuthout family friend and the envirnment where you survive are not reliable for any peraon and not give satisfaction

I have slept in jungle alone, up on a hill and there was no bed . I always scared of animals which live in jungle. I am not sleeping whole night with comfort. I heard the voices of animals of jungle such as, voice of lion , voice of bear, etc. So I can't sleep with comfort.

A run down "hotel" in a small village in west Africa, with nothing but a dirty mattress on the floor, mould on the walls and a broken toilet I had to share with the other rooms.

The most uncomfortable place i have ever slept is at the back of our tractor when it broke down in the middle of nowhere. We could not leave it there because of security concerns. So we had to sleep on it! It was the longest night ever.

In a bath at a wild party I went to many years ago in London. I don't think I actually slept as I'm the kind of person who likes to sleep in my own bed at night but for some reason I ended up there with people coming in and out of the bathroom to use the toilet!

The most uncomfortable place I have ever slept is outside in the streets. xD, any challenger!
we suffered from the earthquake so we couldn't sleep at houses. As a result, all the people of our city sleep outside xD

The most uncomfortable place I had ever slept was the wardrobe of an empty house. I left a place I visited late and on my arrival in the area where I live, there was pandemonium. I successfully sneaked in the building and found the wardrobe as the best place to lay put till the following morning.

LLo

Lol. I remember when I was really feeling sleepy sometimes around last week. I was with my phone pressing, I never knew when I slept off... Behold, I woke up on a bare floor

Any time I sleep outside my home, am always not comfortable, probably because am not use to that particular environment and surroundings.

I've slept in a place you could never imagine that I could sleep before in my life, because I have this good look of someone that's is really enjoying life,although I give thanks to God for today as well.

The most uncomfortable place that I have ever slept was sleeping on the bed floor of a friend's house when I went to stay with him for some time. It was a very bad experience because after that my body began to ache me.

I remember myself laying down on the blanket which was on the ground and it felt very uncomfortable, and afterwards I woke up with an annoying back pain.
I was probably trying something new as a kid I used to be curious and sometimes too much. I don't think that I will ever try it once again since the experience wasn't impressing and comfortable. But although the pain and discomfort it was an interesting experience.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back