What's new

Most Difficult Task(s)

• Thread starter Deleted member 456
  • Start date
The most difficult task is separating the post with irrelevant content from the post with relevant content ,some people still find it very difficult to do these

The most difficult task is separating the post with irrelevant content from the post with relevant content ,some people still find it very difficult to do these
Seriously, this is one of the most difficult task to do in running a forum. There would be thousands of comments that are just trash and there is no way to get all out.

Seriously, this is one of the most difficult task to do in running a forum. There would be thousands of comments that are just trash and there is no way to get all out.
Yeah that is why some admin makes use of WordPress plugin to prevent too many spam comments , so they have their reasons for doing so

Yeah that is why some admin makes use of WordPress plugin to prevent too many spam comments , so they have their reasons for doing so
Exactly, I have seen so many forums now that are making use of WordPress plugins, they are extremely popular tools that makes the life of a forum owner easier.

Exactly, I have seen so many forums now that are making use of WordPress plugins, they are extremely popular tools that makes the life of a forum owner easier.
Creating forums using WordPress?? I don't know if its possible. But WordPress is very cheap when creating a website from their software. They have generic plugins, themes, addons etc. That will make the webmaster to spend less when acquiring those tools, or feature manually.

Creating forums using WordPress?? I don't know if its possible. But WordPress is very cheap when creating a website from their software. They have generic plugins, themes, addons etc. That will make the webmaster to spend less when acquiring those tools, or feature manually.
I believe that what matters most is what the forum owner can actually make use of in situations where they are needed to help their forum project grow with less stress.

Forums are very complex stuff and I think one of the early challenges people have starting up is that generating revenue to share for people in the site and maintaining quality.

Well, all that I can say right now is that there nothing that you can do in your life to earn money that is easy like a cakewalk. If it's something legit, it's definitely going to be demanding.

Well, in reply to the question in your above post concerning what the most difficult task is in managing a forum, well I am of the opinion that the most difficult task is growing the forum and also sustaining it longterm as this is quite hard

I think when you look at one of the most difficult tasks and running a forum or a website is when you have to clean off the spams that are all over the website or forum.

Having and managing a forum is a very difficult task to be honest. You will face the challenge of paying people initially from your pocket and the stress of having to police people around.

Hey guys, what do you consider the most difficult task of managing a forum? Personally, I feel like there's nothing more difficult than trying to be the peacemaker at times. You come into contact with lots of different people with very different personalities, and some people will never get along, no matter what you do. You also have to have the people skills to know how to work with each individual person. Everyone is unique, and they all have different perspectives.

What do you think?
Different people comes and joins forums from different part of the world. Everybody may not be the same whom you meet, some may have short tampered mind, some may have language problem etc. But to deal with such people you need to be patient. Becatusr you have to adjust with everyone, being peacemaker is a virtue which necessary to tackle such people.

One of the most difficult tasks that have seen on a website that a website cannot find it very difficult to manage is having someone who doesn't speak English post in his language in the website which makes it very difficult for people to understand what he or she is writing.

In my opinion, the most difficult task in managing and running a forum is building members who create quality contents. A forum needs a lot of members and these members have to create quality content. This is the most difficult thing

With the comments I have read on this thread, I don't fancy starting a forum any longer. It's better to start a blog.

I think the most difficult task for a full-time administrative is moderation of posts and comments made by the members of the forum. Replying to complaint can also be a huge task for a forum owner which has lot of members.

My most difficult task wasnt in forum it was when I was working for someone and at that time was inexperienced, I was given the workplace to manage for a while

I think the most difficult task for a full-time administrative is moderation of posts and comments made by the members of the forum. Replying to complaint can also be a huge task for a forum owner which has lot of members.

Seriously, I'm not really comfortable with trying to settle dispute of people who are having misunderstanding online because in most cases, it's very challenging and the complain will never end from one end to another.

Most difficult tasks will differ between people based on various reasons. What could be difficult for me might not feel the same way for you. I remember working at a courier and a logistics service company and it was difficult.
Yeah definitely and I agree, what's difficult for one person could not necessarily be the same for another, creating quality content would be key and also trying to filter them too could prove difficult

Most difficult tasks will differ between people based on various reasons. What could be difficult for me might not feel the same way for you. I remember working at a courier and a logistics service company and it was difficult.
You're right, what some people find difficult is easy for other but something that would definitely give forum owners tough time is dealing with spam messages, you'll need to keep clamouring even taking some drastic actions you never thought possible to stand your ground

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back