What's new

Most Difficult Task(s)

Hey guys, what do you consider the most difficult task of managing a forum? Personally, I feel like there's nothing more difficult than trying to be the peacemaker at times. You come into contact with lots of different people with very different personalities, and some people will never get along, no matter what you do. You also have to have the people skills to know how to work with each individual person. Everyone is unique, and they all have different perspectives.

What do you think?
The most difficult task I face mostly, in most forums is giving me too much words to type before post is being accepted and credited, it stress me out.
Most difficult tasks will differ between people based on various reasons. What could be difficult for me might not feel the same way for you. I remember working at a courier and a logistics service company and it was difficult.
He

If I am to own a forum one day which I doubt I would, I think the toughest challenge I would have to deal with is having quality content because with quality content, you are already on a path to success. Also, advertisement and convincing people to join you too.

If I am to own a forum one day which I doubt I would, I think the toughest challenge I would have to deal with is having quality content because with quality content, you are already on a path to success. Also, advertisement and convincing people to join you too.
Maybe someday you will have it, why not, the important thing is how you describe it, keep quality publications away from spam. I think it is one of the most difficult challenges in the forums, to keep them clean!

Hey guys, what do you consider the most difficult task of managing a forum? Personally, I feel like there's nothing more difficult than trying to be the peacemaker at times. You come into contact with lots of different people with very different personalities, and some people will never get along, no matter what you do. You also have to have the people skills to know how to work with each individual person. Everyone is unique, and they all have different perspectives.

What do you think?
Seriously, running and managing a forum is not an easy thing to do especially when the forum is set up to pay its users. There would be a lot lots of challenges.

Seriously, I will give kudos to the admin of this forum, it's not easy managing a forum of this capacity with different characters of people, it entails alot from the content,to spam and evn copy and paste, plagiarism is not exempted.

W
Most difficult tasks will differ between people based on various reasons. What could be difficult for me might not feel the same way for you. I remember working at a courier and a logistics service company and it was difficult.
Well from my experience, nothing good comes easily no matter what you do or how you try, you will definitely break your sweat before you get it right and grow.

Being in partnership with someone that gives you selection headache. Always wanting to be superior in decision making, and never allowed you to contribute to decision making or selecting future plans for the business.

Being in partnership with someone that gives you selection headache. Always wanting to be superior in decision making, and never allowed you to contribute to decision making or selecting future plans for the business.
My friend had one of the most difficult experiences with his partner who almost killed the business and ran away with the business capital. It was tough.

The most difficult task in managing a forum is how to deal with the influx of members and their payments. Another difficult task is trying to regulate and monitor what members post on the forum in order to check whether they do not violate any forum rules and regulations.

Seriously, I will give kudos to the admin of this forum, it's not easy managing a forum of this capacity with different characters of people, it entails alot from the content,to spam and evn copy and paste, plagiarism is not exempted.
You are right, the more members there are on the forum, the more difficult it is for everyone to comply with the forum policies. There are always people who for the sake of winning, don't bother to read and respond correctly. It's easier to copy and paste, spam, plagiarism, etc.

The most difficult task for a forum for me would be the growth and expansion because as time goes on, members increase, funds have to be created for more withdraws, etc

What do you think?
Dealing with such conflicts in a forum can be really difficult. Another thing that I find to be so hard is having to deal with spammers. Some people will always spam in forums no matter what the rules say. Dealing with such people can be so hectic.

The most difficult task for me is how to really know the real workers that are working for the vision of the company. Some workers only work for the money and they care less about the the progress of the company

The most difficult task in managing a forum is when you as a moderator have to delve in to settle one dispute or the other among members, you might easily be mistaken to be taking sides

There are different types of debates you can come across in a forum, some are relationship types and some are religious. I try as much as possible to avoid religious debates because some people can hold their rage during this debates.

The most difficult task in managing a forum is how to deal with the influx of members and their payments. Another difficult task is trying to regulate and monitor what members post on the forum in order to check whether they do not violate any forum rules and regulations.
Seriously, in a situation where there lots of people who are not ready to follow the rules and regulations of the community, it makes it difficult to run the forum in a smooth way.

What do you think?
The most difficult task in managing a forum is settling a rift and quarrel between members and the second one is fishing out spams in the forum ,its kind of difficult on how to search and see spam messages.

The most difficult task in managing a forum is settling a rift and quarrel between members and the second one is fishing out spams in the forum ,its kind of difficult on how to search and see spam messages.
Personally, I don't really know if it's that much of a big issue to deal with because once both parties present their case, you can easily know who was wrong and deal with it.

I think most difficult task to managing a forum is the capital to build it up, but I haven't own a forum before but the most difficult to make it to be a standard.

Seriously, having the capability to run a new forum is not an easy task. Most people think that it's easy to do so but they are so wrong because there are lots of challenges.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back