NEWS Mortgage demand from homebuyers is now nearly half what it was a year ago

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Sharply higher mortgage rates caused mortgage demand to drop to the lowest level since 1997. ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Which means that owing a house might be very hard for ordinary people. Most people are very careful going into house business

This is a crucial part of the economy that should be really looked into as housing is a basic human need that must be satisfied else crime rate will be so unbearable.

Actually there are some certain government policies that is really affecting the life existence of people in some countries making it very difficult for individuals to be able to shelter themselves and even feed due to high tax and demand from the government.

Which means that owing a house might be very hard for ordinary people. Most people are very careful going into house business
Owning a house is never easy for an average people because they don't even have a saving to buy themselves a land not to talk of building a house and nobody can mortgage a house for them because they know that they wont have money to pay back .

This is an important part of the economy and really needs to be studied. Housing is a basic human need and if it is not met, crime rates are very high.

My wife and I were planning on buying in 2020 and everything got messed up. We were approved for a 1.9% mortgage. We reapplied and now we are approved for a 6.4% which is WAY too high. Most homes in our area need a lot of work or they are too expensive for us. The houses we can afford sell in 3 to 5 days.

I think the situation is entirely normal, as many people have lost their source of income and are unsure of the stability of their well-being.

This is a crucial part of the economy that should be really looked into as housing is a basic human need that must be satisfied else crime rate will be so unbearable.
so many people around the world has lost their jobs and some has lost a lot of money in the investment. So it is actually bound for so many people to restrain from going into any kind of mortgage.

so many people around the world has lost their jobs and some has lost a lot of money in the investment. So it is actually bound for so many people to restrain from going into any kind of mortgage.
Of course jobs were lost but it's the job of government to ensure that their citizens do not lose out. So I'll be surprised if proactive measures aren't taken to curb it because it'll be same citizens that'll commit the crimes.

Of course jobs were lost but it's the job of government to ensure that their citizens do not lose out. So I'll be surprised if proactive measures aren't taken to curb it because it'll be same citizens that'll commit the crimes.
The government cannot give everybody money at the same time. There are times and there are good times and in such cases the government will be much more interested in balancing the economy.

The government cannot give everybody money at the same time. There are times and there are good times and in such cases the government will be much more interested in balancing the economy.
Yes true the government cannot give everyone money at the same time but schemes could be developed or intervention funds injected into the economy/housing scheme for relief. Crime rates could be on the increase if not careful.

Yes true the government cannot give everyone money at the same time but schemes could be developed or intervention funds injected into the economy/housing scheme for relief. Crime rates could be on the increase if not careful.
I believe giving intervention funds to small businesses is one of the ways of balancing the economy. I think the government can actually do that because the small businesses will pay taxes in return.

I believe giving intervention funds to small businesses is one of the ways of balancing the economy. I think the government can actually do that because the small businesses will pay taxes in return.
Same thing I've been advocating for the governments around the world to do because it'll fall back on them if the citizens aren't well catered for. This is the sole reason why they have emergency funds

Owning a house is never easy for an average people because they don't even have a saving to buy themselves a land not to talk of building a house and nobody can mortgage a house for them because they know that they wont have money to pay back .

As the federal reserve has increased the interest rates so much, I think that people will always have a harder time taking loans in order to buy houses right now in the U.S.

Same thing I've been advocating for the governments around the world to do because it'll fall back on them if the citizens aren't well catered for. This is the sole reason why they have emergency funds
I think there are many countries that tried as much as possible to take care of their citizens. It was only a few country that did not put in their best to take care of their citizens during the Corona virus pandemic.

I think there are many countries that tried as much as possible to take care of their citizens. It was only a few country that did not put in their best to take care of their citizens during the Corona virus pandemic.

Well, my country is one of the countries where the government never really cared about the people who were suffering. Many people were using their savings at that time to survive.

Well, my country is one of the countries where the government never really cared about the people who were suffering. Many people were using their savings at that time to survive.
That is actually very bad. I think many tier 3 countries has bad governments that never really cared about the people or the things they are going through. A clear case is doing the coronavirus pandemic.

That is actually very bad. I think many tier 3 countries has bad governments that never really cared about the people or the things they are going through. A clear case is doing the coronavirus pandemic.

Since we should not expect the government to do anything, it is always crucial for people to find solutions to their problems for themselves. This also includes private organisations working for people.

Since we should not expect the government to do anything, it is always crucial for people to find solutions to their problems for themselves. This also includes private organisations working for people.
Yes, if you're in a country where by the government does not give a damn about the situation of the masses then they have to find a solution for themselves. Voting competent is also another step that can take.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back