What's new

Mortage length

The most common mortgage term in the U.S. is 30 years. A 30-year mortgage gives the borrower 30 years to pay back their loan. Most people with this type of mortgage won’t keep the original loan for 30 years. In fact, the typical mortgage length, or average lifespan of a mortgage, is under 10 years.

Well, 10 to 20 years pretty okay for mortgage length. If I want to apply for mortgage, I will probably go for period of 10 to 20 years. Anything more than that is too much, in my humble opinion.

Well, 10 to 20 years is pretty okay for mortgage length. If I want to apply for a mortgage, I will probably go for a period of 10 to 20 years. Anything more than that is too much, in my humble opinion.
Sometimes things get time a little more than you estimate So nothing should be strange at this face of time. Because of practice requirements.

Sometimes things get time a little more than you estimate So nothing should be strange at this face of time. Because of practice requirements.

I think that the length of mortgage actually depends on the policies created by the bank. There are certain kinds of institutes that tend to offer some sort of relief.

How many years did you choose for your mortgage and what helped you come to the conclusion that it was the right term for you?

We started off with a 30 year mortgage on our first home and the reason is because the rates were at 10% when we first bought! That was an awfully high amount but later we we refinanced when the rates dropped. Our current home mortgage is 20 years and that means when my husband retires it will almost be paid off.
Well most persons that goes for mortgage usually do that for a situation that they know they already have a good job and the security is there,but i do not really like the issue of long mortgage.

Well most persons that goes for mortgage usually do that for a situation that they know they already have a good job and the security is there,but i do not really like the issue of long mortgage.

When you sign up for a contract and get a loan from the bank, the bank usually offers some sort of time limit. This also includes the length of mortgage and contract as well.

When you sign up for a contract and get a loan from the bank, the bank usually offers some sort of time limit. This also includes the length of mortgage and contract as well.
That is a normal thing for any financial institution to do,the thing here is that one need to have a constant source of revenue to be able to meet up with the obligation of these package.

That is a normal thing for any financial institution to do,the thing here is that one need to have a constant source of revenue to be able to meet up with the obligation of these package.

Yes, but when you tend to get a personal loan, you have other options as well. There are many banks that are now financing marriage loans as well in here!

Yes, but when you tend to get a personal loan, you have other options as well. There are many banks that are now financing marriage loans as well in here!
That is just it,one of the thing about the issue of going for loans is that it should ordinarily be for the purpose of something that will be generating revenue and income for you.

i have never heard of a bank providing marriage loan, but it would be very interesting but i do not know how the bank would make profit from giving this kind of loan service.

My first home was 30 year mortgage, my next home will be fairly cheap due to the new location I moved to so I'm expecting the bank to not allow a 30 year mortgage on it, so I'm thinking it'll be around 15 years instead.
Wow that's awesome, you have already made a nice decision In that case, I don't have much idea about how everything goes in this mortgage, so how does it goes.

i have never heard of a bank providing marriage loan, but it would be very interesting but i do not know how the bank would make profit from giving this kind of loan service.

Well, this is a kind of new loan that they have introduced in here. They are looking for different kinds of opportunities to "offer" loans so that they could earn interest from people.

Well, this is a kind of new loan that they have introduced in here. They are looking for different kinds of opportunities to "offer" loans so that they could earn interest from people.
It depends on the type of loan you are trying to get , here in my country , you need to choose the duration of time you are going to use in repaying , that will determine the percentage of increment you will pay.

It depends on the type of loan you are trying to get , here in my country , you need to choose the duration of time you are going to use in repaying , that will determine the percentage of increment you will pay.

Well, this is also a big reason why I do not borrow loans at all. The more loans you borrow, the higher the interest rate you may need to pay and this could have a bad effect on your finances.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back