What's new

Morebtc.top Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

At times their app night falter, you should make use of the web version type, that one is better though. You can do other tasks like rolling the Faucet, and doing PTC ads, to earn.

Cointiply is a waste of time. I have contacted their support and now they are saying that they have no control over third party apps. In short, I can no longer earn there. I was initially able to use their third party app but now suddenly they realized that they should not allow me? This seems like a big joke to me. I am uninstalling their app now.

Cointiply is a waste of time. I have contacted their support and now they are saying that they have no control over third party apps. In short, I can no longer earn there. I was initially able to use their third party app but now suddenly they realized that they should not allow me? This seems like a big joke to me. I am uninstalling their app now.
Hmm, they didn't protect your interest as their esteemed customer. Since it didn't go your liking, cos of such unpleasing stuff you can forget about them and move on.

Hmm, they didn't protect your interest as their esteemed customer. Since it didn't go your liking, cos of such unpleasing stuff you can forget about them and move on.

I do agree with you. They should have at least allowed their users to contact them. I am not at all able to contact them and this is quite frustrating. It seems like it would not be possible for me to earn anything there and I think I should move on but there are so few opportunities online that I really do not know where to earn money online. Right now I rely on Bizdustry to make money mostly.

The problem is that I have come in contact with so many of this schemes that is hard to know which one is a scam. I would love to see a payment proof first.

Yes you are right, cointiply is a waste do time , data , energy and resources because all you earn over a long period of time is peanuts and their customer care is far more worse than anyone I have seen.

Yes you are right, cointiply is a waste do time , data , energy and resources because all you earn over a long period of time is peanuts and their customer care is far more worse than anyone I have seen.

I would advise you to try their playtime section in their android app and give feedback in here. I tried playtime and I was earning, however, I only earned for a single day and suddenly they woke up and restricted my access to playtime. This was as if they were sleeping and now they woke up and stopped me from earning. Their customer support never helped me. I would advise you to give it a try, it might work for you.

I do agree with you. They should have at least allowed their users to contact them. I am not at all able to contact them and this is quite frustrating. It seems like it would not be possible for me to earn anything there and I think I should move on but there are so few opportunities online that I really do not know where to earn money online. Right now I rely on Bizdustry to make money mostly.
At the moment, their is limited online gig cos we are unskilled. If you want to earn more venture into freelancing with either writing skill, programming, graphics, etc. You'll make better than the amount you're earning currently.

At the moment, their is limited online gig cos we are unskilled. If you want to earn more venture into freelancing with either writing skill, programming, graphics, etc. You'll make better than the amount you're earning currently.

There was a time when I was planning to earn money by availing the services offered by freelancers on biding sites and then reselling my work to many freelancing sites. I am sure it is a really good way to earn money. You basically become a content trader. However, if your content gets rejected, you might lose money because you have to pay the freelancer despite your work getting rejected. Content trading is a business and businesses are risky.

There was a time when I was planning to earn money by availing the services offered by freelancers on biding sites and then reselling my work to many freelancing sites. I am sure it is a really good way to earn money. You basically become a content trader. However, if your content gets rejected, you might lose money because you have to pay the freelancer despite your work getting rejected. Content trading is a business and businesses are risky.
Freelancers aren't just paid without the contents not matching your conditions and preference. The client will publish the contents and gain approval before disbursing funds.

100 to 150 satoshis in every 6 minutes, unbelievable payout, this faucet not looking promising, because few years back iam also worked in few faucets, but they paid only 10 to 15 sat per click, in my opinion this faucet fake at the end they never paid.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back