USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
New faucet website.
Per claim: 100-150 satoshi
Claim time: every 6 minutes
Minimum withdraw: 0.0003BTC
Referral program: 50% from referral earnings which mean 50-75 satoshi
You can also earn from ptc ads ,offer walls,auto faucet.
Daily earnings 5000+ satoshis

Last edited:
Do you have any proof? According to my search and knowledge Morebtc.top is totally a scam and a waste of time. Users tried to withdraw but all in vain. If users tried to email a couple of times they get blocked. Don’t bother to work on this site.

Do you have any proof? According to my search and knowledge Morebtc.top is totally a scam and a waste of time. Users tried to withdraw but all in vain. If users tried to email a couple of times they get blocked. Don’t bother to work on this site.
Thanks for the warning. It seemed too good to be true, by the way.

The high payout, 100-150 Satoshi every 6 mins? That's highly unprofitable for them.
It's one identification mark of a scam site, and it's easy to fall prey of you've not been familiar with the pattern.

Has any body here withdrawn from the site please do well to post your proof of payment so we can be sure of what we are embercking on to really avoid stories that touches. Cos we are not fools that dive into whatever thing we see with out proper verification and Investigation,

How sure do you think this faucet is legit?? Its never been straightforward for me earning through Cryptocurrency faucets. Most of them turned scam, as soon as i reach minimum withdrawal threshold.

From the write up above, I think this looks to good to be true. It would been a lot better if one can see any payment proof from this platform before one will go and waste time and resources there. Just my opinion in this topic.

Laughs, any PTC site that ends with .top extension makes me to think negatively around it. It looks suspicious to me, they can easily go off in the online space.

Laughs, any PTC site that ends with .top extension makes me to think negatively around it. It looks suspicious to me, they can easily go off in the online space.

There are many websites that have "dot xyz" domains and these kind of sites look very unprofessional to me and they are more likely to become scam in the future and it seems this site is also one of them. No wonder this site will disappear soon.

There are many websites that have "dot xyz" domains and these kind of sites look very unprofessional to me and they are more likely to become scam in the future and it seems this site is also one of them. No wonder this site will disappear soon.
Very unprofessional indeed, with such domain extension. Must of them turn scam overnight, and never achieved what they outlined for. That's why i don't pay attention to such kind of website with such domain extension.

Very unprofessional indeed, with such domain extension. Must of them turn scam overnight, and never achieved what they outlined for. That's why i don't pay attention to such kind of website with such domain extension.

There are many paid to click sites with such kind of domains, too. I remember investing a few cents in a paid to click site and then it became a scam and never paid me. Luckily I invested only a few cents so I lost no money at all. So the lesson to learn here is that always stay away from such sites at all cost.

New faucet website.
Per claim: 100-150 satoshi
Claim time: every 6 minutes
Minimum withdraw: 0.0003BTC
Referral program: 50% from referral earnings which mean 50-75 satoshi
You can also earn from ptc ads ,offer walls,auto faucet.
Daily earnings 5000+ satoshis
I don't need to ask you for the prove all because I don't want to do anything else that will be paying me with Satoshi or anything related to it tho. So this platform is not for me.

There are many paid to click sites with such kind of domains, too. I remember investing a few cents in a paid to click site and then it became a scam and never paid me. Luckily I invested only a few cents so I lost no money at all. So the lesson to learn here is that always stay away from such sites at all cost.
But the amount you invested into the PTC site haven't ended in loss, so you can't say it being lost. Unless you want to tell me that you lost it.

But the amount you invested into the PTC site haven't ended in loss, so you can't say it being lost. Unless you want to tell me that you lost it.

Yes, the amount I lost was not significant at all. In fact, that "loss" taught me another lesson for why I should be careful when it comes to investing in paid to click sites or any other site that asks for money.

Actually have always been seeing much sites or platforms like this with similar paid to click functions but I don't think they are definitely genuine at all but I would not condemn ones opinion at all.

Yes, the amount I lost was not significant at all. In fact, that "loss" taught me another lesson for why I should be careful when it comes to investing in paid to click sites or any other site that asks for money.
Good you've learned your lessons and never to fall in such kind of trap again via any PTC sites. I don't invest my money agsin after earning nothing from my last investment around cointiply.

These types of faucet claiming sites are a big waist of.my time. I can imagine that I will.be engaging in making money from faucets sites with the kind of money they pay Which will literarily take you years to make meaningful earnings

If there is someone that has successfully made transactions and payments on the platform to drop receipts would be good as lots of people are skeptical so as not to turn out as waste of time

Good you've learned your lessons and never to fall in such kind of trap again via any PTC sites. I don't invest my money agsin after earning nothing from my last investment around cointiply.

I have been using Cointiply and now I am getting really irritated by them. I used playtime feature for earning money and I earned 8 cents. However, now I am not able to access that section in the cointiply app and it is giving me an error. Cointiply is really frustrating me now.

Platforms with such type of domains are just not what I give a little thought to go and see or check-out. They are obviously not a serious type of platforms in my experience

I have been using Cointiply and now I am getting really irritated by them. I used playtime feature for earning money and I earned 8 cents. However, now I am not able to access that section in the cointiply app and it is giving me an error. Cointiply is really frustrating me now.
At times their app night falter, you should make use of the web version type, that one is better though. You can do other tasks like rolling the Faucet, and doing PTC ads, to earn.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back