Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$1.7000USD
Biznotes

What is Morebits?​

Morebits is a bitcoin faucet that can pays you for completing captcha, you can earn in many ways ..you can earn upto 5000 satoshi every 1 minute, you can earn by completing ptc ads, shortlinks, offerwalls, and cpu mining ...

How much can I earn?​

Every 1 minutes- upto 5000 satoshi
Ptc ads - upto 20 satoshi
Offerwalls - upto 10 usd
Shortlinks - upto 30 satoshi
Referral commission: 25%

How to withdraw?​

Minimum withdraw in faucetpay- 4500 satoshi
Minimum withdraw in Btc wallet- 30000 satoshi

How to join?​

Click the link below

How much it takes to reach minimum withdraw?
With the rise in BTC price, I don't think anyone will be reaching 30k satoshi in one month.

You said it pays upto 5000 satoshi Every minute. This is maximum, then what is the least guaranteed amount?

Bitcoin! It is a nice deal and super profitable when you know how to find your way in the jungle of crypto currency. Set your mind on both win and loss. Ensure your expectations are not above the Normal. And while you engage in such have other business at hand. Don't just relent but learn new skills.

This is just a waist of time I tell you, nobody is paying you Bitcoin just to solve captcha or whatever you call it, that was then. Such thing does no longer exists Bitcoin is too high and too expensive for some one to give it to you just like that, maybe it's when the price of Bitcoin was low.

I doubt if this is real because bitcoin is on an high side o for now so who will want to give out bitcoin for free especially for such tasks have you been paid

When I see an offer where it is claimed that you earn upto 5000 satoshi every minute, I smell rat. There is no legit faucets that pay that kind of amounts. If this site does pay that amount, there must be conditions that are hard to fulfill.

This site seems to be a faucet's site. I don't think earning on faucet's sites is profitable this time because of the rise of Bitcoin in price.

I really commend you for posting review on the above earning platform as it could be another source of extra income. But I am wondering if you have really earned from the platform or just giving review because payment proofs would have been more encouraging to intending members. Thanks for sharing though.

I really commend you for posting review on the above earning platform as it could be another source of extra income. But I am wondering if you have really earned from the platform or just giving review because payment proofs would have been more encouraging to intending members. Thanks for sharing though.
The review is a great one and its highly commendable of the poster he is recommending us to another earning income site but a payment proof would have suffice here to prove the authenticity of the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back