What's new

Monogamy or polygamy, which is the best?

Monogamy is the normal and best nature of men, the fact is just that some men are unable to control their self and also some feel that they are suppose to live a polygamy life

Although with so much advancement in the world we're in now, it may feel normal to be polygamous but one man, one woman is the best because even physically, more people, more problem.

Having just one wife as a man has it's attributed challenges not to talk of having multiple wife's. Polygamy is not advisable at all for whoever that wants peace in his marriage. It's better to just stick to one wife and the children.

With the recent happening and things going on In our nation, the best is Monogamy aspect where by you don't have much to cater for but polygamy on it's own is many so knowing your financial constraints is very important and your religion too.

There is no denying the fact that monogamy is favourably regarded a lot more than polygamy and for good reasons. As far as I am concerned polygamous relationship favours men a lot while trampling upon the will of women. How many men who are involved in polygamy will be happily involved in polyandry (a relationship of one woman keeping several men)? Polygamy creates a society where women fights for the affection and love of one man. Women are meant to fight for something much more important than that!

I'm not married yet but only one girlfriend can be enough headache talk more if a man married to more than one person

Monogamy is preferable to me because I would rather dedicate my time and attention to ONE person rather than dividing my efforts among several others.
I believe that instead of weakening a relationship by sharing your attention with several individuals, people should commit their full energies to a single partner.
Post automatically merged:

Monogamy is preferable to me because I would rather dedicate my time and attention to ONE person rather than dividing my efforts among several others.
I believe that instead of weakening a relationship by sharing your attention with several individuals, people should commit their full energies to a single partner.

I detest this"men are polygamous in nature saying" If you desire and love your peace and well-being ,do monogamy.Well to each is own.

Being polygamous or monogamous all depends on the individual. Some are just bent on having more than one wives for their satisfaction. While others are just okay with one man one wife ordination by their faith

Many persons have the mindset of believe that men( am not taking about men and women in general but just men) cannot stay with Just one partner. And i dont quit blame them for this, as most men Are not usually faithful, infact it is hard for many today to stick with one, which is a big disgrace honestly. I believe it depends on the individual and his morals i myself ended a relationship of over four years early this year. And during this period i was faithful But in the end she needed more, and she ended it.

Instead of saying men are polygamous in nature rather some are indisciplined an lack self restraint. When people are faithful to their partner is not because it is easy for them but rather because they are disciplined.

In my own opinion, a person can choose either to be monogamous or polygamous, but when considering the pros and cons about it and the impact it have on the family and society at whole, one has to be careful. in a polygamous family there are usually many challenges. but for me I prefer monogamous family

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back