What's new

Monogamy or polygamy, which is the best?

Ayoknl

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 30, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Is it true that men are polygamous in nature? I had an argument with a friend recently who strongly believed that monogamy isn't the natural way of life of a man. What is your pick on this?

It all depends on the person. Some people are polygamous while some are monogamous. There's a saying you can judge a book by its cover and also you'll have to know the person before you can judge

Monogamy is officially defined as "the practice or state of having a sexual relationship with only one partner" while polygamy consists of a marriage in which a spouse of any gender may have more than one mate at the same time. In most of society, monogamy is regarded favorably, while polygamy is often judged

In most of society, monogamy is regarded favorably, while polygamy is often judged. ... However, monogamous people tend to pair well with others seeking monogamy, just as polygamous individuals are better suited for other individuals who partake in polygamy

I think this is a really easy one for me to answer,monogamy is a marriage type that involves a single man and a single woman marrying each other while polygamy is a marriage type that involves a single man marrying more than one wives (2 or more). My choice is monogamy.

in my own perspective monogamous marriage is the best. If a man really wants peace of mind there's no point marrying so many wife because at the end of the day hatred between wives is being created. In some cases Almost every time he wives will be fighting themselves. Their children also can even be fighting which can lead to a complicated situation

In most of society, monogamy is regarded favorably, while polygamy is often judged. ... However, monogamous people tend to pair well with others seeking monogamy, just as polygamous individuals are better suited for other individuals who partake in polygamy
Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

We have little evidence which polyamorous or heterosexual relationships are superior, the authors found. Persons in monogamous and semi relationships at the same levels reported satisfaction, dedication and passionate love what types of social science call a new relationship's honeymoon period.

Saying men are polygamous in nature is just a way of satisfying their insatiable greed. Yiu find a man who is yet to take prper care of the one wife he has at home saying he wants to go for a second all in the name of being polygamous in nature. Even in Islam where this is acceptable, it comes with with Claude of "if you can be JUST "

Monogamy is a man having just one partner while polygamy is a man having two or more wives. Many societies and religions frown at polygamy but I think it depends on individual. But that saying of man being naturally polygamous in nature is just a statement to justify rubbish and uphold the patriarchy in my opinion. It's wrong.

In most of society, monogamy is regarded favorably, while polygamy is often judged. ... However, monogamous people tend to pair well with others seeking monogamy, just as polygamous individuals are better suited for other individuals who partake in polygamy.

polyamorous people express their wants and needs when it comes to sex, which not only gives them a stronger sense of self, but also helps them maintain independence. Monogamous couples, on the other hand, often compromise their own needs for the perceived benefit of their relationship.

Many women who practice married life say that this is one of the most common questions they receive from people who do not understand their lifestyle. The general consensus is that wives do not have intercourse with each other, but they all have separate, intimate relationships with their husbands.

I don't subscribe to that school of thought that men are polygamous in nature because we are all supposed to have one partner all throughout our life as it is the right thing to do.

Is it true that men are polygamous in nature? I had an argument with a friend recently who strongly believed that monogamy isn't the natural way of life of a man. What is your pick on this?
This question is relative because religion most times plays a key role in making certain decisions about marry just one or many wives. Some religion doesn't support it while some do. For me I prefer monogamy.

By nature all men can not be polygamy or monogamy in nature. What make work for man may not work for another man. Those who practice polygamy have their reason and we must respect their reasons but I would prefer monogamy cause it will safe my kids the problem of a step mother.

I agree that most men are polygamous in nature but it is not the best, it brings about disunity, conflict and disharmony. I don't know why your friend says monogamy isn't the natural way but it's the best

From the Beginning of time God created a male and female down to the animals it was a male and female, polygamy is for people who can't keep it in their pants,aside that monogamy is healthy but physically and physiologically.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back