What's new

MoneyMade

Deleted member 403

MoneyMade
Find your next investment. 150+ investments online, from Rental properties, Bitcoin, Stocks, Video Game Startups, Banksy artwork, Pre IPO's, and more. Invest from $1 - $100,000. Join today! http://bit.ly/3hLGzbQ1
moneymade1.png

A couple of years ago, I was very actively investing online. I was scammed on a couple of projects and I made really good money on few. I will check this out. You mention Banksy artworks. I am really interested in this.

I just checked the link. Money Made is a guide to online investment. It provides a short reviews on various investment programs where minimum investment ranges from zero to $1000. I have never invested in third party online investment programs. I think online investment is roo risky. However, I am also interested in checking some of the investment opportunities on money made.

I need to know whether money made is a legit platform, before i take a proper look into it, and the question i asked myself when i see the thread 'money made', so the question was will this platform go in line with the kind of investment i want to carry out and is it highly recognised.

A couple of years ago, I was very actively investing online. I was scammed on a couple of projects and I made really good money on few. I will check this out. You mention Banksy artworks. I am really interested in this.
Yes to the online experiences gained from my friends I have never invested online because a lot of people and websites are scanning the innocent people and looting their but full money on daily basis so I have never experienced aloesof online investment money

Yes to the online experiences gained from my friends I have never invested online because a lot of people and websites are scanning the innocent people and looting their but full money on daily basis so I have never experienced aloesof online investment money
You are absolutely right If there is a trusted website, you can invest. And be a hundred percent legit platform for investment .If you do not have a trustworthy website or platform to invest, then it is better that you do offline business.

Even though we are adviced to invest at the same we need to be extremely careful most especially third party investment! Because I wonder how money can be traced back and money this days is not easy to get. Cheers🙃

Is this site a broker or an investment site, because am confused as to what the site is about. All I can see on the site is different commodities been listed.

@Alexander is it that this app is a one stop shop for all legit ICO legitimate opportunities? This is an opportunity you're promoting here and there's the chance you implicate yourself especially if this doesn't work out?
A little more clarity is needed

I just checked the link. Money Made is a guide to online investment. It provides a short reviews on various investment programs where minimum investment ranges from zero to $1000. I have never invested in third party online investment programs. I think online investment is roo risky. However, I am also interested in checking some of the investment opportunities on money made.
That is one downside to online investment, though it has alot of high returns but in the end it also carries alot of risk that some persons might not be able to handle.

Even though we are adviced to invest at the same we need to be extremely careful most especially third party investment! Because I wonder how money can be traced back and money this days is not easy to get. Cheers🙃
That's my major concern too, what if this is just an advertisement that would turn out to be one of those site out there after people hard earned money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back