What's new

MONEYGURU.CO Review: SCAM!

vest1992

1604067030041.png
➡ WHAT IS MoneyGuru.co? ⬅

MoneyGuru.co it is a new platform which was registered on the 25th June 2020.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

On this platform only the administrator wins and that is because they have made the age of participation on their website : 99 years old and above ( this smells like scam ).
You should read the Terms of their website. It states that if you are not yet 99 years you cannot use their platform, when you have managed to do $1000 USD you cannot withdraw it.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. If you don't want to lose your time with this platform and earn nothing, do not register.
2. Find any other platform where you will be able to earn real $.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolute scam. You could never be given $0.20 for a single refferal click and still expect to get the cash. Not practical.
though it is so much promoted, and there are peope still registering because they do not try to check first the reviews!

Applying the prefix "SCAM" because of the most reviews by other freelancers.

Definitely a scam website since they promise so many things for such little work. They also claim to have paid more than 44 million dollars in total which is just an insane value, i bet they didn't paid even 0.01% of that.

I've heard a bit about this company, but never tried them out. I watched a video about them being scammers so I figured there are other options out there, so wasn't going to risk it. I never bothered to check them out. I looked for a BBB page too, and there's nothing on them from what I see.

It was quite disappointing that a site will set out to scam by adding such horrible clause in their terms. Many people have wasted time on that site.

it's a funny site lol, you get 5$ for each referral lol and 0.3$ for each click to your link

that's never happening even in your dreams, people shouldn't trust this bullshit and waste their time.

it's disgusting that this site is still up to be honest, and that people are still getting scammed.

NO one checks the terms and service, not even me to be honest, so that is why they do the 99 year old thing.

Malwarebytes premium has also blocked the website when I attempted to visit MoneyGuru. There is definitely something dodgy going on, stay away & protect yourselves from these scammers. I hope this topic helps prevent someone from being scammed. Thank you to all for your reviews!
1604789144396.png

Malwarebytes premium has also blocked the website when I attempted to visit MoneyGuru. There is definitely something dodgy going on, stay away & protect yourselves from these scammers. I hope this topic helps prevent someone from being scammed. Thank you to all for your reviews!
View attachment 526
thanks for the update:
I have signed up on this site before months when I saw that they're giving 5$ for referral and 0.3$ for each click and the minimum payout was +100$, I was directly logged out and never think to come back there :ROFLMAO:

it's crap and a waste to believe things like that.

all similar websites that promise u to get 5$ for each referral just when he register can be called a scam no one
will give you that high amount i seen a lot of videos in youtube about this platform all of them saying it's a scam

It is funny that google deletes from the internet websites that post information that they dislike but they leave this kind of websites online and running, I think if I would have extra cash to throw I would hire a hacker from the web to take the website down xD it would be hilarious to know they are not online anymore because of it.

Though it is true that people do not use terms and conditions and this gived them the chance to try to scam people with a line, I mean I never saw a 99 year old doing surveys online for cash xD

It is funny that google deletes from the internet websites that post information that they dislike but they leave this kind of websites online and running, I think if I would have extra cash to throw I would hire a hacker from the web to take the website down xD it would be hilarious to know they are not online anymore because of it.

Though it is true that people do not use terms and conditions and this gived them the chance to try to scam people with a line, I mean I never saw a 99 year old doing surveys online for cash xD
even if google delete this websites that's not gonna fix the problem most of peoples heard about this platforms from forums and youtube

That is true, but still they are investing from the money they earn from their users in platforms like Timebucks to promote themselves, I think I have seen like for three months everyday promotion from them.

Obviously this is a scam. I once said that scam sites characterize like this. High reward just for inviting friends. This is unnatural. Although some say it is possible. But very rarely.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back