What's new

Money management

Money management is a strategic technique to yield profits from any money spent. Money management is a form of investing, budgeting and monitoring ones money for accountability purposes and is a key factor in maintaining a business .

I have not spent a dime without my means been considered so in this case I am a good person but come to think of it.
What about the area of investment, I have failed woefully in that area because I tends to invest without looking at the possibility of losing at that has cost me fortune in two occasions

Money management is an important task in an business because when you established your business and became successful in business, you earned millions and your spending money depends upon your expenditures and interests, you can manage money according to that tasks. But I prefer you to saving your money for your fruitful future.

Money management is a must if you want to be successful, I think so and believe successful people manage their money very well. Hope everyone share the best money management I've ever tried

If you want to be successful in your life then you should know about the correct use of money and saving it.if you don't know how to save your money then one day you'll face a large no of loses.

Any business that lack of financial management can not stay longer before it will collapse. Financial management is very important and it's a imperative thing that must be considere and take seriously. The unnecessary spending, unbudgeted spending are the causes of unable to save.

As for me over spending kills and what you really need is just to save and also invest your money so that you can believe you going to know you getting there

Money management is key, we have to be prudent and diligent with how we handle. Not to mismanage our resource to utilize it for the best.

Last edited:
Over spending and excess spending recklessly is one of the biggest most people do. There are a lot of people out there that doesn't know how to control money, instead money is the one controlling them. Its really so pathetic.

over 50 when people hear or see or hear people talk about money management they think you just making the money after chicken somewhere probably in the bank no I sent that money management has to do with making the money and information they want to create investment something that can last for a brief period of time not just a long long time but in the long process youth trophy so as such that the money will be kept up above inflation

Money management refers to the processes of budgeting, saving, investing, spending, or otherwise overseeing the capital usage of an individual or group. ... Money management can also refer more narrowly to "investment management" and "portfolio management

Money management refers to the processes of budgeting, saving, investing, spending, or otherwise overseeing the capital usage of an individual or group. The predominant use of the phrase in financial markets is that of an investment professional making investment decisions for large pools of funds, such as mutual funds or pension plans

In my opinion the biggest mistake people make in their finances is not overspending but lack of proper planning or budget. when you know this is the particular or specific amount you can use at a particular point in time then you wouldn't spend recklessly.

This is quite true , as a business individual money management is key, spend wisely do not spend on wants instead you spend on needs, most people spend higher than they can afford which could lead to making the person broke. another thing is to save some money to be used in the future.

Money management alludes to the cycles of planning, saving, contributing, spending, or in any case directing the capital utilization of an individual or gathering. ... Cash the executives can likewise allude all the more barely to "speculation the board" and "portfolio the executives

Money management is done by saving money having a saving account or invest it in business. Reduce your expenses. There is different between want and need. Need us very essential but wants can be postponed for future purpose u can manage money by investing in it business.

Living on Borrowed Money
Using credit cards to buy essentials has become somewhat normal. But even if an ever-increasing number of consumers are willing to pay double-digit interest rates on gasoline, groceries and a host of other items that are gone long before the bill is paid in full, don't be one of them. Credit card interest rates make the price of the charged items a great deal more expensive. Depending on credit also makes it more likely that you'll spend more than you earn

Money management is very vital to everybody in this life. Don't buy what you don't need. Many people are yet to understand the difference between want and need. Go for what you need and leave your don't need. Manage your income to avoid debt

I agree with the OP, people overspend and live far beyond their means. These days a lot people are too concerned with their public image and other people's perception of them. Because they put out a certain image of themselves, they find themselves caught up in a lie they have to maintain, and that calls for a lot of money. And sometimes that means dipping their hands into their business profits. Keeping up with the Joneses is not at all a good idea.

People tend to make this mistake especially of mismanagement especially In trading forex, cryptocurrency and sport betting, which would definitely lead to a very high and fatal loss on the long run

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back