What's new

Money management

I would argue that (at least in the USA) 70% or more of grown adults do not know how to manage, budget, and plan with their income and it shows. This is how people end up over the heads in debt!

I would argue that (at least in the USA) 70% or more of grown adults do not know how to manage, budget, and plan with their income and it shows. This is how people end up over the heads in debt!
If this is true, then I must say this is a very damning statistic. Most people do not realize the benefits of financial discipline and they end up being bankrupt at the end.

I'd say that careful research needs to be done - before venturing into a business - and everything needs to be taken into account.
Yes, for one to become successful in life or your business you need to manage your money very well, and never to spend excess you need to plan before spending most people do mistake when spending that is why one need to be careful.

Yes, for one to become successful in life or your business you need to manage your money very well, and never to spend excess you need to plan before spending most people do mistake when spending that is why one need to be careful.
I agree with you. The importance of money management cannot be over-emphasized. Always avoid excess spending because it might lead to the downfall of your business.

If this is true, then I must say this is a very damning statistic. Most people do not realize the benefits of financial discipline and they end up being bankrupt at the end.
A lot of kids aren't raised to know any better by their parents and the school teaches you nothing about finances. You end up with a bunch of adults who drown themselves in debt from student loans down to credit lines.

A lot of kids aren't raised to know any better by their parents and the school teaches you nothing about finances. You end up with a bunch of adults who drown themselves in debt from student loans down to credit lines.
You have made a very good point. I think a lot of kids are influenced by what they see others do. If they grow up in an environment where there is accountability and financial discipline, then they are bound to follow in that steps.

Money management is critical to your financial well-being. Taking out loans to buy expensive items is the most common error people make. Then they have no idea how they're going to pay it back.
One of the most responsible act any person should imbibe in his personal life or official capacity is to be very prudent wth the wayb he handles his finance,because that is what can mare his business or personal financial status.

In order to be a successful individual or a business owner money management is an important factor, in your opinion what is the biggest mistake that people do when managing their financial life? I think its over spending in a short amount of time? what do you think?
I think one of the biggest obstacles to money management which is actually preventable is impulse buying. Buying things that you want just because you want them does not exhibit good financial management, and it will hurt finances in the long run

Just make sure you have more than one income if you know you're the type can't manage money her well. No matter the amount you have now, it will finish if you're not generating more

In the aspect of money and the management of funds,it has to do with great discipline,one of the things that makes busineses to go down is the inability of its mnagement to properly handle the issue of finance.

I really like how you said it, money management is very important, it doesn't matter how much you are earning but if you can manage the little you are having you'll enjoy your journey.

I really like how you said it, money management is very important, it doesn't matter how much you are earning but if you can manage the little you are having you'll enjoy your journey.
Like you just said , it doesn't matter how and where you are earning it , you might be earning millions everyday and a person earning just five thousand will be better than you because he or she is managing his resources well .

In order to be a successful individual or a business owner money management is an important factor, in your opinion what is the biggest mistake that people do when managing their financial life? I think its over spending in a short amount of time? what do you think?
You are right you want to become a successful person you should try to manage your money or income into good manner and try to to short your spendings in useless things and maintain your financial life good as we know all that management of money is very important for success if we have money our business and our life will be happy.

Money management is very important skill that every business owner must have. The biggest mistake I see people making when managing their finance is spending money on things that they don't need. Very often, a lot of people buy things that they don't need.

Like you just said , it doesn't matter how and where you are earning it , you might be earning millions everyday and a person earning just five thousand will be better than you because he or she is managing his resources well .
That's just the truth, it doesn't matter if you are earning millions of dollars, if you don't know how to manage money you'll definitely suffer, you might even lose all that you have.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back