What's new

Money management

Giving out goods and services on credit is one of the best way you can destroy your business, spending money on some things that are not the most important one is mismanagement of money

To be honest money management is the most important aspect of any business. Without good knowledge on this one I doomed. You can always employ trained personnel

In order to be a successful individual or a business owner money management is an important factor, in your opinion what is the biggest mistake that people do when managing their financial life? I think its over spending in a short amount of time? what do you think?
I agree with you. Most persons are spendthrifts!
In order to be successful in our businesses, we should be mindful of how we spend our funds, especially if the business is a start-up.

I agree, money management and it's efficiency can determine to a large extent how far and how well a new business goes and does, it's important not to let what's going out be greater than what's coming in

For better money management,one should focus on satisfying one's needs and not the wants, people tend to waste money because they wish to accumulate wants instead of needs, one can as well invest a part of the savings into small businesses to enable one have various sources of income

In order to be a successful individual or a business owner money management is an important factor, in your opinion what is the biggest mistake that people do when managing their financial life? I think its over spending in a short amount of time? what do you think?
An individual who is extravagant can't has poor money management and this makes their financial life unstable. For anyone who who lacks financial discipline he or she can't won't be able to save money for future purposes.

Money management is crucial for the growth of a business. Spending too much money for things that won't yield interest is just a mis mismanagement of money. This can cause a set back in business

Money management has been a growing concern to many as regards having the funds and how to manage it to succeed in raising the desired business or achieving the goal. Only few people can manage money.

Managing your financial resources doesn't make you a poor person rather it shows you're self disciplined and can take the mantle of leadership because you'll be able to utilize resources. I manage my resources to the tally with my list of preference.

Money management is not that easy to be handled by individuals, so many people does not have the capacity to handle money. So money management requires a lot. Prudent, less on spending.

For a good financial well-being proper money management is very important. Unnecessary loans should be avoided, impulse buying should be avoided and budgeting should be adopted.

When you fail to manage your business money, it's always going to be very difficult to grow your business. Expenses will keep dragging the business down to the mud.

Overspending on items or buying things you don't need will prevent you building your financial life in the right away. Always try to save or invest any money that comes your way instead of spending it on frivolities.

It's not easy to manage money. There are so many distractions and not to mention that we can't always stick to our schedule as well.
It's better to limit our expenditure first. Only then we can try to save up money for our future. Also, it's better to go with a fixed deposit in a reputed bank. Then we can use the extra money for our business purpose. This is just how I do things.

If you don't manage your money wisely, you can't be able to budget or set money aside for other business advancement means; to grow capital base or even save for other investment means.

Money management is very essential as a good businessman or woman, the ability to manage your business financially will establish how long and effective it will be in coming years.

You don't just go into a business without having an accountant and managers in place, if you are running a business on your own without these people in place then the risks of you falining in the business will be high because you won't be able to control every resources of the business organisation.

In order to be a successful individual or a business owner money management is an important factor, in your opinion what is the biggest mistake that people do when managing their financial life? I think its over spending in a short amount of time.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back