What's new

Money making through forex

We've all heard the same yet some people still do make regular income from it. Even though the Forex market has been demonized by novices who ventured into it with little knowledge and lofty expectations, those who took their time to learn all their is to are doing well in the market.
People spend three years in the university getting lectured by professors regularly just to master a course and they want to earn good money and know everything about Forex in three months without a tutor. Isn't that hypocrisy?

Yes in part what you heard about forex is true. It is very possible that there will be a high chance that you loose your money. This is usually going to be the case if you are greedy and don't know how to trade

Like I always say forex is not a get rich quick scheme and lots of effort and patience is required to make profits and having a mentor too in the game would go a long way too

Forex trading is very rewarding,and as you have said, you must not let your greed take over you.
Never trade with amount that you cannot afford to loss.
One thing about trading, is the uncertainty of winning.it is risk taking, you can see through the chart that the market is about to move up but it actually goes down, so nothing is certain and thus, yo have to take the risk,but you must watch your trading account

I heard it is difficult to make money on forex, that you could loose a large sum of money there within minutes.I also heard some people saying you could make lot of money on forex but you have to educate yourself first(diligently working to know the in and out of forex) and you must be disciplined in the sense that you don't let your greed take control of your thinking and you also have to always make trade winds the stop loss take profit strategy to minimize loss and also to prevent you loosing your profit.
It is truly difficult to earn money with forex trade and it is also risky But if you have learnt and study forex trade, it will not be difficult and it will be easy to make profit

All kind of business requires knowledge either online or offline it requires a great sum.of knowledge which will enable you run the business effectively most especially the online stuffs without knowledge on the operational system you will end up losing and business is all about risk taking.

Making money in forex trading is quite hard and risky as well. The market constantly fluctuates, creating a high degree of uncertainty among the traders but taking your time to learn about the trading business could be of great help to you in minimizing loss

forex trading ,fired trading is one of the reachest ways that one can earn allot of money in just a snap of a finger ,and also you can also loos it in a snap of a finger if a finger,forex trading is great ,but you have to have the experience before getting through it

Making money with forex trading can only be profitable to people who are really good in technical and fundamental analysis, without a good understanding of this to you are at risk of losing your money.

Yes you heard right. It is difficult making money in forex. That is why anything worth learning or doing is worth learning right and well. You need the proper mentorship to get a hang on how to be making money in forex

It is far more difficult to make money from forex than making it on cryptocurrencies. But to make this good money in forex, it won't be a bad idea if you can get someone who would put you through

When going into any business you ought to study the ins and outs of it same thing with forex trade it's not a game, so study your cashtrap, trading view or whatever it is you use and it will look so easy and simple your rate of losses will also minimize, you can make money and good money too in forex.

Its really difficult to earn from forex , to the extent that most trades that are professional usually makes more loss i think , so that's how it looks like actually , you just have to find any means on how to minimize loss
Making money through forex trading is the most difficult kind of online work or business I have ever come across because its just to hard for me to learn no matter how I try learning it.

I heard it is difficult to make money on forex, that you could loose a large sum of money there within minutes.I also heard some people saying you could make lot of money on forex but you have to educate yourself first(diligently working to know the in and out of forex) and you must be disciplined in the sense that you don't let your greed take control of your thinking and you also have to always make trade winds the stop loss take profit strategy to minimize loss and also to prevent you loosing your profit.
It is difficult to make money especially for the new traders.
You have to be patient, study the trends, keep improving your knowledge on forex trading.
If one is too hasty about making money on forex, losses are likely to come by.

It is difficult especially if you're new to it.
Once you have gained mastery, the tendency to incur losses is reduced.
Forex trading is profitable, if you're a novice at it or still training, it is advisable to make use of the stop loss tool to minimize losses.

Forex trade is not as difficult as people think, if only you can be discipline and let go of your greed and also to make profit you need to be diligent and patient.

Yeah, one can make money in forex just as one can easily loose money but you loose money when you aren't patient enough, those who are patient study the tactics and build profit over time.

Yes you're right. It might actually be very difficult to make money trading forex since that Market is not for everybody. Some people think with the very wrong knowledge about how making money in the forex market really works and keep losing their money

It is not easy to make money on forex. You can become an overnight pauper trading forex or crypto and you can become rich also. I don't know which way is it to achieve the best result. Using stop-loss does not guarantee anything

Making money in forex trading is quite hard and risky as well. The market constantly fluctuates, creating a high degree of uncertainty among the traders but taking your time to learn about the trading business could be of great help to you in minimizing loss
Forex trading is not really as hard as people think though, the major challenge in forex trading is taking note of the current trend, then finding the right entry point and exit point. Once you can understand this to some level, the amount of losses would decrease. Do you understand?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back