What's new

Money from unused bandwith

EvoSeek

Feb 7, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello,

Some time ago, I tested an application allowing you to use the unused bandwidth of your internet subscription for money. This app is called EarnApp.

The principle is simple, it is software that installs on a Windows or Mac PC and uses your used bandwidth. The more bandwidth is used, the more interesting the amount.

The rate varies according to the different countries (eg: 0.25$/GB for France)

Before publishing this post, I was able to test for myself and see if the application was not some scam, as you can see from the screenshots, I was well paid.

It takes a gain of about $5/month or more, depending on the speed, the rate applied by country, ...

This utility can be installed on any operating system, be it a Windows computer, Mac, Linux computer, or even a Raspberry Pi.

Here is the link to register and install this utility: https://earnapp.com/ (referral link).

Good day to the whole community.

Attachments

• Earnapp1.png
    Earnapp1.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 1
  • earnapp2.png
    earnapp2.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
I know that such app existed but it's a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch. I tried it with honeygain but the amount that I accumulated was very small compared to the money that I used to purchase data. It's really a time and money wasting platform.

This is fantastic and better than the means that allows one to earn by sharing your unused internet.
Though I fear a bit for the privacy of internet users who'll sign up for this program. Consider the Facebook issue that happened in the past.

Although I am aware that such an app exists, I wouldn't want to touch it. I gave it a shot with honeygain, but the points I earned were insignificant in comparison to the cash I spent on data. It's a platform that actually wastes time and money.

Although I am aware of the existence of such an app, I would not use it. I tried it with honeygain, but the points I earned were negligible in comparison to the money I spent on data. It's a platform that wastes both time and money.

This sounds like honey gain. I have used honey gain. It is completely legit as I have received payment. However if you do not get a lot of referrals, your earnings will be very low and it will take over a year to reach payment threshold.

This sounds like honey gain. I have used honey gain. It is completely legit as I have received payment. However if you do not get a lot of referrals, your earnings will be very low and it will take over a year to reach payment threshold.
Honey Gain works on PC better than mobile because when mobile screen is locked honeygains is turned off and this is bad inconvenient of honeygain earning system.

I joined a similar website and it ended up consuming all my data . The amount of money I got was not commensurate to the amount of money i loss to data consumption. That is why I wouldn't want to join to such a kind of platforms.

I have seen several people introduce this application to me at several places but I never wanted to go waste my time because I know that this website is not going to work for me because I don't use Wi-Fi.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back