What's new

Monetization of blog

There are a lot of ways to monitize you blog. One of the methods is through ad networks, the are a lot of ad networks to monitize your blog example is adsense all you need to do is to check their requirement, if you blog meet their needs if so you sign up follow the steps need for them to place ads on your site and after so doing you will surely earn as a result of the ad been placed on your blog.

How to Monetize Your Blog Share
  • Generate Income Through Advertising.
  • Publish an E-book.
  • Offer Members-Only Content.
  • Try Affiliate Marketing.
  • Accept Donations.
  • Offer Your Services.
  • Publish Sponsored Content
  • Be Easy to Find.

If you have published 25-30 articles with more than 1000 words, if your articles are original and not copied from the internet, you can apply for adsense. Adsense is the best

Even though I am not running a blog at the moment, but from my experience using the internet, I have seen that there are so many ways to monetizing a blog, which includes, running of ads.

Hi everyone,

I have created a blog and I would like to monetize it but I do not know how.

Any suggestions,please?
Hi, you could monetize your blog in different ways.
For example, by running offers from affiliate networks, allowing guest writers to publish on your site for a certain amount, publishing sponsor posts and registering to Ad Networks, as us. At Evadav traffic is traded under CPC and CPM pricing models for all verticals. We work with the next formats: Native, In-Page, Push and Popunder. We don't have minimum requirements, it's a good alternative for small & medium publishers. All the best!

1. the action or process of earning revenue from an asset, business, etc.
    "the network supports the distribution and monetization of online content to any type of site or device"

2. 2.
    the conversion of an asset, debt, etc. into cash or a form easily converted into cash.
    "the trust is actively reviewing the monetization of a portion of its assets to reduce indebtedness"
Go to Creator Studio. On the left, click the Monetization tab. Select the Page you want to check.
You will be taken to the Monetization Eligibility Checker, where you can see and review your status.
  1. Green: Congratulations! ...
  2. Yellow: Your Page has a few issues that may be impacting it's ability to earn money.

Last edited:
There are different ways to monetize one's blog but the first thing one should do is to first of all gain traffic. You can do that by posting quality content and also advertising.

There are many ways you can monetize your blog you can advertising and publish your E book an make some income from there, the things you can do is to get traffic.

Adsense and Amazon are the best but you can explore other options as well. If you have a facebook page that gets at least 50k monthly traffic, you can use a feature called facebook instant article to monetize your blog.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back