Mof.pw | Url Shortener and Make Money
May 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

Mof.pw is a platform where you can
make money with
short links

We shorten your links by optimizing and we monetize you links! No disturbing pages! User-oriented pages, we are here with our special policy!​
- Daily Payments
- Share your url get up to $3/1000 views
- Minimum payment is 0.10$
- Payment Methods: Paypal, Cryptocoins, Webmoney, Payeer, FaucetPay, ExpressCrypto
- %20 Referral Earnings
* Unique Template
* Ptc - Faucet traffic accepted.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Signup Link:

https://mof.pw/

There are countless URL shortener is that really is people own money to share their links. There are some that pays you up to 5 to $10 for every 1000 views.
Post automatically merged:

I don't sign up in any website I see just because I want to make money online. I always make a lot of research in order not to waste my time in scam sites.

Last edited:
This shortlink is currently paying :cool::sneaky:
I created my account a few days ago, and I got my direct payment to ExpressCrytpo.
withdraw 0.16$

withdraw.png

Here I attached the proof where I received the payment in ExpressCrypto:
Earning-History.png

Wow! I like it when people come with proof of payments that sites pay them. Congratulations to you all. Just reading about this site for the first time though, but I think it is worth giving it a try base on the reviews above. Thanks for sharing.

Mof.pw is a platform where you can

make money with short links

We shorten your links by optimizing and we monetize you links! No disturbing pages! User-oriented pages, we are here with our special policy!​
- Daily Payments
- Share your url get up to $3/1000 views
- Minimum payment is 0.10$
- Payment Methods: Paypal, Cryptocoins, Webmoney, Payeer, FaucetPay, ExpressCrypto
- %20 Referral Earnings
* Unique Template
* Ptc - Faucet traffic accepted.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Signup Link:
https://mof.pw/
One thing I notice about this post is when it comes to the country prove payment there is no Africa country in any of it,I guess we in Africa is not included in their platform so there is no need of wasting time tho.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back