What's new

Mobrog.com REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT?

vest1992

1605705039355.png
➡ What is ”MOBROG.com”

The platform MOBROG.com is another legitimate paid survey website. This company it is active in over 60 different countries for over 7 years and they are a marketing research company, if you want to start making money already, click here to register. Immediately after you have signed up the mobrog team or better said their system sent you an e-mail with an activation link. To move forward you have to press the link to activate your account.

1605708925592.png

Check these video they made for youtube if you want more information.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH ”MOBROG.com”?

On average they are paying between $0.50 and $3 per survey.

1605705189036.png
This is an international survey company which does market testing everywhere, including Nigeria:

1605705242711.png
They are paying you through PayPal or Skrill, and the minimum is $5 USD.
1605705870720.png
➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Create an account through this link

Just click the confirmation link and get started! You now have a MOBROG profile, based on which we will invite you to online-surveys by email. By logging in, you are able to fill in your profile in greater detail. You can tell us, for example, what your hobbies are or which drinks you prefer. The more life you breathe into your profile - that is the more details about yourself you make in advance - the more selectively we will be able to invite you.​
2. Complete your profile to receive suerveys.

If you want to contact them directly click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1056
➡ What is ”MOBROG.com”

The platform MOBROG.com is another legitimate paid survey website. This company it is active in over 60 different countries for over 7 years and they are a marketing research company, if you want to start making money already, click here to register.

Check these review on youtube if you want more information from its users.

View attachment 1053
From what I have seen this is an international survey company which does market testing everywhere, including Nigeria:
View attachment 1054
View attachment 1057
➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

View attachment 1052

I am goin to join right now....!! Why ...? because I was looking for new survey sites. And this site also have option of Paypal so i wanna give it a try

View attachment 1056
➡ What is ”MOBROG.com”

The platform MOBROG.com is another legitimate paid survey website. This company it is active in over 60 different countries for over 7 years and they are a marketing research company, if you want to start making money already, click here to register. Immediately after you have signed up the mobrog team or better said their system sent you an e-mail with an activation link. To move forward you have to press the link to activate your account.

View attachment 1058

View attachment 1053
From what I have seen this is an international survey company which does market testing everywhere, including Nigeria:
View attachment 1054
View attachment 1057
➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

View attachment 1052

I once registered on there platform but was not serious about it then,may be I will check my mail for there survey invites and get back to work if they are actually legit.

View attachment 1056
➡ What is ”MOBROG.com”

View attachment 1058

View attachment 1053
View attachment 1054
View attachment 1057
➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

View attachment 1052

I also registered there before. The survey there is sometimes easy but more often it is difficult. I think it's legit. Because this site used to get a lot of good reviews.

Mobrog is legit , my only issue with them is that they give preference while sending surveys .

Mobrog is legit site for surveys. It has surveys but moat times I am kicked out from surveys because I am not in required categories.. For 1 year I was able to withdraw once and I got paid for under 1 hour.

One thing that ensures you get surveys on Mobrog is completing your profile 100%. It takes some time but it improves your chances for getting invited for surveys.

Mobrog is a very legit platform that pays via PayPal. I used the site at one point in time though but the verification process became so intense and then I lost interest.

I heard about this site. I registered today and now I wait for a survey. I hope to receive at least one a week because I receive less and less on the other survey sites. Maybe because I'm not active all day

I heard about this site. I registered today and now I wait for a survey. I hope to receive at least one a week because I receive less and less on the other survey sites. Maybe because I'm not active all day
THe surveys are mostly available when some brands, media or governments want the opinion of the consumner, it is not your fault you don t get a lot, neither do I

View attachment 1052
➡ What is ”MOBROG.com”

View attachment 1058

View attachment 1053
This is an international survey company which does market testing everywhere, including Nigeria:

View attachment 1054
View attachment 1057
➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

I have an account with this platform for over a year now but I never received the survey emails from them, whatbcould be the reason?

If you have received recent payments from them please share the screenshot

View attachment 1052
➡ What is ”MOBROG.com”

View attachment 1058

View attachment 1053

View attachment 1054
View attachment 1057
➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

I have registered on this platform last month but I haven't take any survey yet because I was skeptical about it.

I registered on the MOBROG site but I noticed that I wasn't allowed to participate based on the country I am from. But I really wonder why everyone is not allowed to participate in the surveys irrespective of their country.

There are all scam. My experience with mobrog is not encouraging, I signed up for weeks but I never got any survey to write. They kept saying no survey available at the moments. Without time wastage I opt out immediately to something better.

The platform looks good but I do have issues with it. I joined this platform early this year but never enjoy it because of the fact that it disqualify me after starting a survey. Sometimes, it will not give me any survey at all.

The app is not for all countries, so if you download the app yes you can download it and then install in your phone, but after performing some signs, they will immediately find out that your not from USA becouse the way you respond to them shows that your not from USA

To be sincere i also need more guarantees but it's not easy, in situation whereby disqualifying an individual. Although the platform is very nice, but the main problem is PayPal.

Ok! So the minimum withdrawal is relatively favorable but their payment method is unfavorable to me and also you did not attach a payment proof to motivate the audience.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back