MML5 Legit or Scam?

Ogbest

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 30, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A friend was telling me about this site yesterday and I took everything with a grain of salt. He said he was able to make #5000 in a day but can only withdraw when he makes some deposits. I don't know if anyone has come across this site, I want to confirm if the site is really paying or aiming at stealing people's hard earned money. Can sites you make deposit before withdrawing be seen as legit?

Please any of such sites run away from them - there's no need to even try them at all.
These sites are Ponzi schemes in disguise; they take from other users to pay you. Meaning without new users, you can't earn.

Please any of such sites run away from them - there's no need to even try them at all.
These sites are Ponzi schemes in disguise; they take from other users to pay you. Meaning without new users, you can't earn.
I thought as much, thank you very much for this reply. No Wonder I wasn't in anyway moved to invest and the young man kept on pressurizing me to do so. God knows I have no money let alone the one I will give out to a scammer

I fell victim of similar sites early January. It was a very pathetic situation and a bad way to start a new year. I was scammed with almost $150 alongside the people that I introduced to the site.

It is an obvious scam and you have to make sure that you never get involved in anything that lets you invest money before you can earn some money. A lot of them have continue to scam people in this manner.

I wouldn't particularly endorse any of those sites to anyone that is looking fir other ways to earn money. You can venture into other online business but please don't go into MML schemes.

I am not sure. I have not heard much about them but from what I read on a quick google search - some say it is legit and others say it is 100% a scam. Since there are a number of people saying it is a scam, I would avoid it personally.

I appreciate your response very much; I had the same thinking. The young man kept pressuring me to invest, but I wasn't in the least bit persuaded to do so. God knows I don't even have any money, much less the amount I'll give to a con artist.
I appreciate your response very much; I had the same thinking. The young man kept pressuring me to invest, but I wasn't in the least bit persuaded to do so. God knows I don't even have any money, much less the amount I'll give to a con artist.

Please avoid any such websites; there is no need to even attempt them.
These websites are cloaked Ponzi scams that steal from other users to pay you.
Hence, you cannot profit if there are no new users.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back