What's new

Mixpowerclix.club Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Best_Online_Earning

Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS Mixpowerclix.club?

Mixpowerclix.club is a Paid To Click (PTC) site (BAP System).
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Mixpowerclix.club?

150% PROFIT / ADPACK
BUY $0.10 ADPACK

Earn by Group Level
Stating with $0.06 Per Day

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Click to join: Mixpowerclix

Payment Method:

Payeer, Perfect Money, Bitcoin

Post automatically merged:

Turned to Scam - Not Paying Anymore.
Don't Invest ....

Last edited:
Thanks for your update. Mostly ptc sites are scam. These sites pay for few days and when they get benefits from the Investment of other members then these sites turn into scam . So I highly recommend ,avoid these ptc sites. There are legit forums like bizdustry which pay you for your efforts without any Investment.

This ptc sites is pure scam and nothing else take it or leave it. Some of them only you when they are new but when they realize that they been able to get users let's say millions of users are they find out if if they crash they are still not looking anything Then they will stop payment immediately

Thanks for the update. Most of these websites pretend to be real but when you invest any amount of money they will start misbehaving. I have seen most of them.

there are many website out there that are scamming people clamming to be real. i will advice you not to invest how much you cant afford to loss.b be careful and trade with care

WHAT IS Mixpowerclix.club?

Mixpowerclix.club is a Paid To Click (PTC) site (BAP System).
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Mixpowerclix.club?

150% PROFIT / ADPACK
BUY $0.10 ADPACK

Earn by Group Level
Stating with $0.06 Per Day

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Click to join: Mixpowerclix

Payment Method:

Payeer, Perfect Money, Bitcoin

Post automatically merged:

Turned to Scam - Not Paying Anymore.
Don't Invest ....
I really don't have time to waste for all this kind of online platform that am not really sure of their activities in there. So I stick only with this one am doing right now because from day one they keep to their promises.

I don't know how I can trust all these PTC sites again after all the scams so much in these platforms these days. Anyone still working with these platforms should be very careful as they can turn scam any time. I would rather channel my efforts and resources else where. That is just my opinion.

The question is have you gotten paid, are you are in member, because all this different PTC sites are just plenty everywhere with nothing to show for it and wasted efforts

Moxpowerclick.com might be a legit or scam.i am hearing it for the first time.no matter what,one should exercise patience to invest on it without confirmation.

Moxpowerclick.com might be a legit or scam.i am hearing it for the first time.no matter what,one should exercise patience to invest on it without confirmation.

Majority of the so-called "BAP" system sites turn into a scam because most of them are based on ponzi scheme system that are only created to scam people. They will pay for a short time and then run away with all the money. This is what happened to Spectroads and BAP Cash sites.

Paid to click sites are just what that are. I am sick and tried of them all. They give peanuts for doing something that will waste your time and data. I have no faith in paid to click sites.

Paid to click sites are just what that are. I am sick and tried of them all. They give peanuts for doing something that will waste your time and data. I have no faith in paid to click sites.

all such sites resist only if they have investors. no one will promise you a lot of money for nothing :) either you will be paid very little, like $ 0.0001 per click and it takes an eternity until you make a minimum payment (from which the owner earns 100x more from your clicks), or you invest for higher income but it is a risk, you never know how long the site will last.

Thanks for letting us know. Most paid to click sites just runaway after earning enough with people's money. That's what makes me not invest on PTC sites.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back