aayafi

Nov 7, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Mixbits is a new PTC and faucet
Paying with SHIBA INU, BTC, ETH, TRX, BCH, BNB, DOGE, BTT, SOL, LTC
To faucetpay and Expresscrypto

Minimum cashout limit: FaucetPay/ExpressCrypto - 100 BITS | Coinbase - 1000 BITS

You can registe from HERE
Post automatically merged:

My payments:
🚀 MixBits.io - BTT 🚀
6.01934023 BTT
Normal
2021-12-23 08:32:54

🚀 MixBits.io - SHIB 🚀
952.64254000 SHIB
Normal
2021-12-21 17:07:20

Received From Amount Type Date
MixBits.io 6.71863948 TRX Normal Payment 2nd December, 2021

Have you been able to cashout more than this $5 minimum withdrawal? If yes, I will be glad to join you on this platform to earn too. I actually need some cash this new year season for investment.

This is great especially as you've confirmed that it's legit but I need more clarity as it seems like this information is vague - what's the requirement that's necessary for earning on this faucet.

I am always sceptical of most of this platform but I don't know if it is still in existence and if people are still making money from it.. anyone with the better information should please update us... If they are Legit I might be interested.

I must really commend you for at least bringing the above earning platform to the notice of the members of this great forum. But it is rather unfortunate that most PTC platforms these days have turned scam which has made it look as if there is no genuine PTC platforms any more. Thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back