What's new

Minor things to check when buying a property

Before buying any property at all, you should have it at the back of your mind that people do sell properties with fake documents not belonging to them, so you must always make sure the documents are legit

I don't think there is anything called minor thing when buying a property. One has to ensure that it meets all needs and requirements to avoid losses and facing lawsuits. Surely, these minor things you stated don't really count but it counts for one's safety

I will definitely take into consideration the positioning of the house with respect to the sun ☀ because I don't feel comfortable in high hot temperature.

The points you highlighted are for safety purpose which is good,also houses that are in a valley should be avoided because of erosion when it rains it will flood the whole house.

In our culture the morning sun is very important not really as a superstition but for the vantage point. If your property is facing the afternoon sun then you will suffer the heat until early evening. Another thing is the electric post that should not be on your side otherwise it might block the view and in this tropical country the typhoon may cause the electric post to fall on the property. What other minor things to avoid do you have in mind when buying a house?
Check how the house is structured.
I remember renting an apartment few years ago. I was desperate for an apartment then, and when I finally got one, I moved in immediately.
And then it rained...though my apartment was on the second floor, the rain water entered my apartment. The house was facing the direction of the wind.

In our culture the morning sun is very important not really as a superstition but for the vantage point. If your property is facing the afternoon sun then you will suffer the heat until early evening. Another thing is the electric post that should not be on your side otherwise it might block the view and in this tropical country the typhoon may cause the electric post to fall on the property. What other minor things to avoid do you have in mind when buying a house?

I have once heard a real estate saying that when the properties (especially buildings) get old, it loses value. I think he was right because this is what usually happens in my country. When the building gets too old, the owner usually sells it to the rich builders and they develop a new project by demolishing the old buildings. However, in my city, we can still find many old buildings.

You should be ready to ask lots of questions for clarity sake when purchasing a property.
Make sure the property is not affiliated with any issues. Ensure that the right documents are presented to you to avoid futuristic problems.

Property Features

Look for amenities like water facilities, parking area, full-fledged security, gym, play area, supermarket, a nearby hospital, schools, etc. Besides this, Pick the property that is fully furnished or semi furnishes for your convenience.

A minor thing which people usually consider is the nearness to social amenities or civilization. Other things include the abundance of power supply, security or other basic needs in the area.

I have really learnt something new here today. Using the sun as a criteria to purchase a property is absolutely amazing. It's a very important point to take note of.

Nice one, this mostly depends on the location you are buying the property but it should be puts into consideration thanks so much for sharing. I didn't know about this. 😂😂😂.

Try as much as possible to make sure that there is good internet connection in the side where you are buying a property. This is usually ignored by a lot of people , but is very important.

I don't what is major or minor things but which things I check must that was - The size of the house you want to build should determine the plot you want to acquire., check for road connections roads are on all four sides of the best plots, check for availability of water, electricity and waste disposal.

I think you have invite estate valua the value the property for you, after that you check for cracks and how old the property is and also check if the papers presented to are real in order to know if the property is registered.

I think such are not only minor but are necessary things to consider when buying properties. it's necessary to know the legal owners of the property, the condition of the property and they to have much knowledge about the property from people living within the surrounding.

If you want to buy a property especially a residential property then you should ensure that it is close to social amenities like road and water supply. It will also be close to things like market and your workplace.

Property documents checklist. Verify the identity of the seller.
Conversion and land-use permissions. Construction approvals. Occupancy certificate.
Status of tax payment. Encumbrance. Physical survey and access to the property.
These are actually very good documentation that any potential buyer should always look at,some persons in the hope of securing a property do neglect some of these vital documention check list

Many other things are to be considered before buying a house to avoid being at the tragic situations. The first thing to consider is the water flow direction and the neighborhood followed checking the history of termites on the land.

The minor things are what really matters when checking the status of the house.
This is because when the minor stuffs combine, they might amount into a greater problem

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back