Minor things to check when buying a property

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In our culture the morning sun is very important not really as a superstition but for the vantage point. If your property is facing the afternoon sun then you will suffer the heat until early evening. Another thing is the electric post that should not be on your side otherwise it might block the view and in this tropical country the typhoon may cause the electric post to fall on the property. What other minor things to avoid do you have in mind when buying a house?

This might not be a minor thing but something to check is things like the legality, was the house built with the right papers and has it been properly registered.
In this part of the country more liable to flooding, you will be doing yourself good if you check if the house is built on water ways. You should also consider the neighbors around whether they are the noise making and trouble making types.

Property Features

Look for amenities like water facilities, parking area, full-fledged security, gym, play area, supermarket, a nearby hospital, schools, etc. Besides this, Pick the property that is fully furnished or semi furnishes for your convenience.

Property documents checklist. Verify the identity of the seller.
Conversion and land-use permissions. Construction approvals. Occupancy certificate.
Status of tax payment. Encumbrance. Physical survey and access to the property.

In our culture the morning sun is very important not really as a superstition but for the vantage point. If your property is facing the afternoon sun then you will suffer the heat until early evening. Another thing is the electric post that should not be on your side otherwise it might block the view and in this tropical country the typhoon may cause the electric post to fall on the property. What other minor things to avoid do you have in mind when buying a house
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Conversion chart Here!​
semp.net​
What is the state above I don't consider as a minor thing I consider certain things as vital details to note when buying a property for example you have said the positioning of the electric pole, that is a very important detail.

Another vital thing to check it is situated where there is a natural water runoff way, this is why you have buildings built on natural drainage ways leading to flooding whenever there is torrential rain.

You can also check the closeness of a property to the road and if the land is meant for residential building, commercial building, reserve or or construction of public structure.

I am not a fan of superstitious belief though maybe because I am a realist. I always look out for things like social amenities and the future plan of government on the area. Also, I check developmental prospect of the area too.

Check That All Appliances Work. Just because there’s a new-looking fridge or oven in the kitchen doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re working, especially if they were purchased specifically to attract buyers. Bring a Phone Charger to Test the Outlets. Similarly, you’ll want to make sure that all of the outlets are functional before signing on the dotted line. The easiest way to do this is to make your rounds in each of the rooms, plugging in your device at each outlet. Take a Peek at the Electrical Panel. Your home inspector will perform an electrical review, but it won’t cover absolutely everything.

When buying a property, the first thing to check is the manufacturer information on the product. But if it's a landed property, you checked for the complete updated documents for the property so one won't end up becoming a victim
These information can be important.

In buying properties the minor things you have to check like the time the owner had been using it. Then also the expiry date of the properties. The size is also a minor thing to check in a property. Another minor things to check is the strength of the property whether it is strong or not.

In our culture the morning sun is very important not really as a superstition but for the vantage point. If your property is facing the afternoon sun then you will suffer the heat until early evening. Another thing is the electric post that should not be on your side otherwise it might block the view and in this tropical country the typhoon may cause the electric post to fall on the property. What other minor things to avoid do you have in mind when buying a house?
superstitious beliefs should not be added to Investment decisions. It makes one look childish and rubbishes the need for professionalism. The minor things I hold in mind is to look critically at where my hard earned money is going to and make decisions to buy or not.
Post automatically merged:

superstitious beliefs should not be added to Investment decisions. It makes one look childish and rubbishes the need for professionalism. The minor things I hold in mind is to look critically at where my hard earned money is going to and make decisions to buy or not.

Its a good point which you raised. Before buying property there should be some points keep in mind. First of all structure of building anf locality. If your surroundings good then there will be no tension. While structure of home is also countable.

Its a good point which you raised. Before buying property there should be some points keep in mind. First of all structure of building anf locality. If your surroundings good then there will be no tension. While structure of home is also countable.

Key legal checklist for buying a property
  • Property documents checklist.
  • Verify the identity of the seller.
  • Conversion and land-use permissions.
  • Construction approvals.
  • Occupancy certificate.
  • Status of tax payment.
  • Encumbrance.
  • Physical survey and access to the property.

Minor things to consider before buying a property? I think onne of these is water supply. Maybe we don't want the place we are moving to to have an inconsistent flow or strength of water supply, because that is one of the most important things we need to survive.

Availability of water is the first thing to check when renting or buying a house. You have to be sure of whether there is easy access to water. Not doing this will mean you will always spend a lot of money buying water and even go a distance to do so too.

Check the number of bedrooms. Each family would have an idea of the number of bedrooms they like. At least two would be wanted by most people, and if there are children, the number increases. Some families prefer to share bedrooms with their children, while others like separate bedrooms to accommodate different bedtimes and study habits for each person.

Buying of land property the may things to checklist is the location of the property if the location is OK by you or not, buying of any property it very important locations is more important, you have to be sure.
Post automatically merged:

Buying of land property the may things to checklist is the location of the property if the location is OK by you or not, buying of any property it very important locations is more important, you have to be sure.

You call them minor, but I call the other major things that needs to be check before buying a property. If high tension wire passes on close or untop of the building then is not advisable to buy the property, if the property is in erosion line, I advice you avoid the property too.

While buying a property A person should keep certain things in his mind, first he must do a proper paperwork in order to avoid any difficulties in near future furthermore he should totally investigate about the property and also check its feasibility and then make a contract between buyer and seller.

On the contrary, back here in my country no body look out for the settings of the sun before purchasing a house, rather they mostly check out for other important things such as the location of the houses, the kind of facilities present inside the building such as light, water supply and good road.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back