What's new

Minimum service period to be entitled to receive pension

Yes, people can get their pension even if they didn't clock 35 years in service. There's how they do the calculation. Those who didn't clock 35 years in service get lesser money to those who retire after 35 years of service.
A lot of people over here graduated early but sometimes because of the high rate of unemployment a lot of people are not able to get employment on time , making it difficult for them to retired at the right age.

It depends on the nature of the organization.
Some outline it to be 10years especially the governmental organizations
It might be a bit different from that of private organizations
And it differs from country to country

Pension eligibility is based on age and number of years of service in my nation.
You must work for a minimum of 35 years as a government employee before you may retire and get a pension.
The minimum retirement age is 60 for both males and females for people who retire due to age.

It depends on your country,in my country the duration of services to the government is 35 years. After retirement pension is life time and gratuity is done ones

I think pension is the money one should be given immediately after they retire.
This is because retired folks can make use of their pension funds for personal upkeep since they no longer work.

There's no specific time as far as I know. The thing is once you retired, there are some specific step you must take before you can be recognized by the government as a pensioner. This process do take time. Sometimes the process may take up to 6 months or more to complete, but once the process is complete, you'll start collecting your pension.

From what obtains in the public sector of my country, you retire at the age of 60 or after 35 years of service, then, your pension kicks in. Some retire earlier for some reasons that should be genuine enough so as not to be denied of pension.
I could remember someone who retiree fro from a private organisation and after about 19yrs his pension was calculated and his entitlement was given to him together with his full payoff.

In our home country, you need to work for 20 years in order to be eligible for retirement. However this scheme is usually for government jobs. IN private organizations you can work as long as you want.

In my country, you must have put in at least 15 years to be entitled to a gratuity and pension. My father put in 35 years and he retired. We are still waiting for the gratuity. It's about 10 million. He is getting monthly pension though.

A lot of people over here graduated early but sometimes because of the high rate of unemployment a lot of people are not able to get employment on time , making it difficult for them to retired at the right age.

There are many people who deliberately manipulate their age in order to make sure that they hold the position for a long time and i think that this is something the government should look into.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back