What's new

Minimum service period to be entitled to receive pension

To be sincere it should be 60years after working for at least 30years . The pension collection time should be at that range .So 60 years is the minimum years to me .

Over here in my country you must work for at least 35 years before you will be able to receive pension, as for the private you might work up to 40 years in the organisation before you can be entitled to pension.

This is different form county to country. In my country, I think you need to work for a minimum of ten years to be entitled to both pension and gratuity. Otherwise, you will just get nothing at all if you just quit like that

Over here in my country you will have to work for the period of thirty five years before you can be entitled to pension but as for the private sectors you will need to work for thirty five to fourth years before you can be entitled to pension

In my country you start getting pension the moment you start working, but some provinces and states find it difficult to pay up on time.

From my understanding of how paying of pension works in companies or countries it differs from one country and another some country actually stayed up to 60 years of active service before you start getting your pension.

You can get your pension after completion of 35yrs in service although have seen some people who retire without completing thier service year but still receiving thier pension

There is no qualifying period for pension. If an employee works for an employer for one month, his pension contribution will be paid by the employer into the employee's retirement savings account (RSA) for that month.

Well it's 35 years in my country but the corruption that has eaten the system up doesn't allow that to be valid. We have found out that people use even 50 years in service which is not good. 30 years is ok by me so that others can also benefit

In country where I lived you'll work for 35 years of service after retirement also if you're well lucky after some years you'll start collecting your pension depending the position you hold.

The minimum requirements for you to Start earning pension depends on the existing rule in your country for my country it's either 35 years in service or 65 years of age

I believe the minimum years to work before receiving person is 25years and maximum 35years depending on when you start working and the mature of the work.

This minimum requirements for receding pensions will be different from country to country. I don't think you can be eligible for a pension if you have only served for five years. In my country, I think you must have served for ten years minimum

I think this varies from country to country. in my country you need to work for about 35 years before you can be eligible for pension. And you must be a public servant.

I think it depends on the organisation or company, some stipulate 30years some 35 years and while some are much longer. Like I said it depends on the organisation some services pay pension when you retire in their service as well.

For me,it has to do with age...for women,once a woman 50 she should start getting pension...for men,age 55

Different firms (either public or private) have different times for retirement. But in general, I feel the least I've seen is 25 years of active service to qualify for pension and other gratuities

In my country, the age to apply for the pension is 60 years for men and 55 years for women. for those who work in government, you must be 25 or 30 to retire, depending on the position you hold. Fulfilling the time he begins to collect the pension without delay. On the other hand, social security begins to pay the pension, with the same respective ages, whether they work or not.
It's incredible, but in Venezuela people is luckier than my European former country, where the idea of the government looks like to definitively quit the right of a pension. The idea looks like to be the government will force people to work until the day of peoples' death, as it's decades they go on increasing the retirement age (that in this moment, is near to 70 years old for both men and women). One of the worst countries to retire.
In my current country, I mainly know what's the retirement age of individual micro-entrepreneurs like me, that's 62 years old for women and 65 for men. For my colleagues teachers that are not self-employed, the age mostly depends on how many years of service: 25 if women. 30 if men. Minimum age: 57 if women, 60 if men.

It's incredible, but in Venezuela people is luckier than my European former country, where the idea of the government looks like to definitively quit the right of a pension. The idea looks like to be the government will force people to work until the day of peoples' death, as it's decades they go on increasing the retirement age (that in this moment, is near to 70 years old for both men and women). One of the worst countries to retire.
In my current country, I mainly know what's the retirement age of individual micro-entrepreneurs like me, that's 62 years old for women and 65 for men. For my colleagues teachers that are not self-employed, the age mostly depends on how many years of service: 25 if women. 30 if men. Minimum age: 57 if women, 60 if men.
It is so @Pousinha, after reading carefully each publication, I feel blessed to live in Venezuela in view of these benefits. I tell you that my mom is retired from the Ministry of Health, she collects a salary as a retiree in the Ministry, she collects her pension from the Social Security and besides she collects an approximate salary as a beneficiary for all those who belong to the third age. I think it is the only country with these benefits, or it is one of the few that have them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back