What's new

Minimum service period to be entitled to receive pension

As we know each countries have different criteria for making pensioner. I told you about Pakistan that, there is minimum 10 to 15 year of service for making pensioner. Further 60 years age are total tenure for pensioner if employee is willing.

I think this varies from country to country as well as from sector to sector. In my country, the maximum years you can stay in the civil service is 35 years.

How many month or years do one necessarily need to work for to get pension is it month or years or you get pension at point at which you stop working
In my beloved country Pakistan. The required service for a teacher to get retired is 25 years. After which he has the authority to get retired. And a good amount of pension is paid to him. Recently my aunt got retired and she is taking good pension.

According to government civil service commission, a civil servant will be entitled to a pension after serving for 35 years retirement age. The moment you secure a government employment a certain percentage of your salary will be deducted monthly and kept for your retirement plan. This money will be accumulated for the period of year you spend in service and the government will 50% of the total amount to make-up your gratuity.

How many month or years do one necessarily need to work for to get pension is it month or years or you get pension at point at which you stop working
I think it can be very far different types of jobs for example if anyone is doing uniform job for example in police are in army the minimum age should be 45 and if a person is doing a job in any civil department the minimum age should be 60 years for retirement.

my place the most widely recognized benefits plan is the federal retirement aide which is given by the public authority. Yet, to be equipped for an annuity you need to contribute from your month to month pay. Your commitment is multiplied by your boss that likewise contributes for your own advantage. Following 3 years you can be qualified to get a benefits given you are 60 years or more established.

I think you must have gathered enough working experience in the firm which will inturn makes you to be eligible to receive pension from the company. So in my country it takes about 50 to 60 years of age to be eligible to receive pension that means if you are working for federal government.

In Nigeria the minimum service period is 35 years or 60 years of service, with exemption of some jobs like lecturing. But I will advise you look away from government service. It will not help you. It will only take your time and you will have no time to do profitable things, and after your 35 Year service, you may not even be considered for Gratuity on time

Different organisation have their stipulated years for their workers, but I think in general it should not be less than 35 years for a worker to be eligible to get his or her pension at the expiration of the 35 years.

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM PERIOD REQUIRED BY AN EMPLOYEE TO QUALIFY FOR PENSION UNDER THE NEW SCHEME? There is no qualifying period for pension. If an employee works for an employer for one month, his pension contribution will be paid by the employer into the employee's Retirement Savings Account (RSA) for that month.

I think that this will vary based on the country in question because they differ. In my country you have to retire amicably without any issues or being fired. I think a minimum of ten years should earn you pension but I am not sure of the numbers.

There is no qualifying period for pension. If an employee works for an employer for one month, his pension contribution will be paid by the employer into the employee’s Retirement Savings Account (RSA) for that month.

Pension is paid to government workers federal or state workers who have been in service for 35 years or have gotten to the age of 60years. The pension is given by the government with some percentage of the persons income contributed through out the years of service

I think every organisation has their has their own amount of years that they require their workers to have worked in order to be eligible for pension weather it is government owned or a private organisation

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM PERIOD REQUIRED BY AN EMPLOYEE TO QUALIFY FOR PENSION UNDER THE NEW SCHEME? There is no qualifying period for pension. If an employee works for an employer for one month, his pension contribution will be paid by the employer into the employee's Retirement Savings Account (RSA) for that month.

For government employees it will take 15 years here in my country and i think they will only start recieving them at the age of 60.
But for private pensions schemes. I think you can start paying whenever you wanted to start and will recieve em when also you're 60. I think it comes with an insurance

As we know each countries have different criteria for making pensioner. I told you about Pakistan that, there is minimum 10 to 15 year of service for making pensioner. Further 60 years age are total tenure for pensioner if employee is willing.
The minimum service period to be entitled to pension in my country , Nigeria is 35 years of service year and 60 years of age for an employee to retiree from active service both jn government and private organizations.

I think minimum year to work should not be a fixed one because people don't enter work at the same age and I think this should have effect on age to be pensioned

The minimum required for pensioner under the new scheme, There is no passing period for annuity. On the off chance that a representative works for a business for one month, his annuity commitment will be paid by the business into the worker's Retirement Savings Account (RSA) for that month.

It's dependent, though my dad worked for government enterprise, he served for 20years and he is still collecting pension,so I feel it's relative.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back