Minimum service period to be entitled to receive pension

Hades

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How many month or years do one necessarily need to work for to get pension is it month or years or you get pension at point at which you stop working

From what obtains in the public sector of my country, you retire at the age of 60 or after 35 years of service, then, your pension kicks in. Some retire earlier for some reasons that should be genuine enough so as not to be denied of pension.

In my country, the age to apply for the pension is 60 years for men and 55 years for women. for those who work in government, you must be 25 or 30 to retire, depending on the position you hold. Fulfilling the time he begins to collect the pension without delay. On the other hand, social security begins to pay the pension, with the same respective ages, whether they work or not.

In our country the most common pension plan is the social security which is provided by the government. But to be qualified for a pension you have to contribute from your monthly income. Your contribution is doubled by your employer that also contributes for your own benefit. After 10 years or 120 months of contribution you can be eligible to receive a pension provided you are 60 years or older. The more contributions you make, the higher your monthly pension would be.

Entitlement to pension is dependent on age and years of services in my country. As an employee for any governmental institutions, you’ve to to work minimum of 35 years in order to retire and be entitled to pension. Also for those who retire as a result of age, the minimum retirement age is 60 for both male and female

If you work for the government in Nigeria the limit of service period is thirty five years and age of sixty during these period you work passionately for the growth and development of the dear country as a Patriot.

How many month or years do one necessarily need to work for to get pension is it month or years or you get pension at point at which you stop working
I think every country has a different criteria for service period and retirement period. In our country the retirement age and of getting pension is 60 years. But there is also a rule to take retirement before sixty years of age that might at the service period of 26 years. The benefit at this point is greater than at the age of sixty

I do not know about other country's work force or how their government run their pension system.
As for my country you are entitled to receive pension after working for thirty-five years in a government firm. I also cannot talk about private firm.

I'm not if it's either 60 years or 65 years in my country Nigeria that you would have to reach in government employment that you would be entitled to getting paid pension.

But the problem over here is that even the ministry charged with this task keeps delaying these old people's pay which is why most people hide their real age and never want to retire.

I think it varies depending on countries. In my country, it is either the person has worked with government at any level for 35 years or the person has clocked the age of 60 years and he has not criminal record or wanting behavior.

Tension comes to a person when it is completed and he cannot do the assigned work with full force.
Therefore, the best time for pension or retirement should be at the age of 60
By the age of 60, we become so weak that we cannot work at full strength.
So the government should retire at this age.

In my country, you should at least have paid contribution for about 10 years. It could be through your employer if you have ork, or you're just paying for it yourself, like my mother does. A person who is aged 60 years old and above would be entitled to get their pension.

it varies from a country to another, but the average is around 62, there are some cases where you can retire before reaching that, but you get some amount of money as support and you won't get pension after that because you left on your choice

Maybe retirement age may differ from country to country because almost all the countries are not using international law for giving retirement to their citizens. But in my country, the formal age for a worker to retire whether male or female is just 60 years of service to the nation.

There is no qualifying period for pension. If an employee works for an employer for one month, his pension contribution will be paid by the employer into the employee’s Retirement Savings Account (RSA) for that month.

In my country you supposed to have spent thirty-five years in service to qualify for pension. In some countries it is thirty years but you can never serve for only twenty years and collect pension even if you are sixty years old.

I think it depends on the country you are and what is stipulated in your countrys labour law. For example in my country Nigeria, you just work with the government for 35 years before you will be qualified to get pension from the government, if not you are not entitled to it.

The minimum eligibility period for receipt of pension is 10 years. A Central Government servant retiring in accordance with the Pension Rules is entitled to receive pension on completion of at least 10 years of qualifying service.

According to my own point of view, here in Nigeria before you can get pension, you must at least work for the period of thirty-five years and as for the private organization, you will at least work for a period of thirty-five and above. But sometimes it is base on the company policy

Minimum service period to be entitled to pension for most organization ether public or government is fifteen to twenty years of service. However most people love to serve the complete thirty five years before retirement except they are having some challenges with the job or they do not like the job, they might decide to retire after fifteen years of service.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back