Millennials choosing themselves this holiday

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I read a few articles about this the past few weeks. A lot of Millennial aged adults are choosing to spend Christmas alone and not buying gifts or spending money on any special meals. It makes me wonder if this trend is purely down to finances or something more. Some say it is down the the "American dream" being something unattainable for most people these days. You know, the big house, white fence, dog, husband/wife, children, ect. Thoughts?

Well to be honest, people have gone through a lot this year and I'm not surprised the festive vibes hasn't hit so hard like it used to. I've not seen enough Christmas movies or heard carol songs or the likes.

Well to be honest, people have gone through a lot this year and I'm not surprised the festive vibes hasn't hit so hard like it used to. I've not seen enough Christmas movies or heard carol songs or the likes.
I think it is has more to do with what has happened the last two years. I mean fuel prices and food prices are both up but then you mix everything else in, and it is just draining.

I read a few articles about this the past few weeks. A lot of Millennial aged adults are choosing to spend Christmas alone and not buying gifts or spending money on any special meals. It makes me wonder if this trend is purely down to finances or something more. Some say it is down the the "American dream" being something unattainable for most people these days. You know, the big house, white fence, dog, husband/wife, children, ect. Thoughts?

Well, this might be possible as many people are having a hard time managing money. In our country, many people also do not celebrate many important festivals as they might have issues such as financial problems.

Lol I think you're absolutely right by saying this, I was complaining about this recently not knowing it is almost everywhere, places choke, unlike some other years ago when people have allot of money in the festive seasons

Lol I think you're absolutely right by saying this, I was complaining about this recently not knowing it is almost everywhere, places choke, unlike some other years ago when people have allot of money in the festive seasons

Well, the economical conditions of many countries are not that great. This is why there are many people whop tend to save money as much as possible during current times.

Well, the economical conditions of many countries are not that great. This is why there are many people whop tend to save money as much as possible during current times.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, most especially my country here, the rate of inflation is just increasing drastically and on a daily basis, the government has to work on that sincerely speaking.

Especially here in my country, there's a lot of low noise and calm as against previous times. The inflation hasn't helped in any little way - prices of transportation have even soared as well.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, most especially my country here, the rate of inflation is just increasing drastically and on a daily basis, the government has to work on that sincerely speaking.
I am even getting use to the inflation that is happening in my country which is very funny and sad at the same time, as why should i get use to this untold hardship and suffering

In as much as the Christmas event still remain a remarkable day for a lot of people they still prefer that they should spend their money on things that matter and are going to last long.

Global inflation is increasing at a really bad level. However, a few countries are suffering a lot. The fact of the matter is that many people in those countries have a really hard life.

People went through many series of challenges this year and they are not even happy celebrating the festive season, so they prefer spending the christmas alone .

When it comes to managing finances, Millennials are very good at it. (I don't mean all Millennials are very good at it, though). WE should stop spending on nonesense things.

People went through many series of challenges this year and they are not even happy celebrating the festive season, so they prefer spending the christmas alone .

I think that there are many millennials who make wrong decisions and this may be due to the fact that they may not have much experience and they may require guidance from people.

After the pandemic, economy has not recoverd. That is why people are so careful with their expenses. Even festivities like Christmas that makes people spend a lot have been affected. People don't want to celebrate too much when they cannot afford it.

This is because a lot of people are angry and the recession affected a lot of people that they could not even have savings for themselves like they usually do

I think Millennials are isolating themselves because they are struggling with their mental health. The previous generations have passed financial milestones we struggle to reach, and some of them have took to shaming us as lazy. It is sometimes better to be alone than to be beat up or having to navigate a difficult relationship. Not to mention pay for meals for visitors that we may not be able to afford.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back