What's new

Microsoft is coming up with Windows 11- Would you buy it or expect to get it free

Ray

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jun 14, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I remember Microsoft provided me a free upgrade to Windows 10 on my last laptop. Now I hear that Microsoft is coming up with Windows 11 and going to stop support to Windows 10. Now I am worried about whether this upgrade is going to be free or they will ask for money for my current laptop that I bought last year in April! How about you, will you upgrade to Windows 11 especially as they will not support Windows 10.

It have so many good features. I heard you can be able to run and android applications on it. If it is that good then it worth buying. Am seriously waiting for it to be released. I will be the first to buy it

Hey. Though it's been a long time since the W11 release, I still want to give it some time to evolve. Microsoft offered to upgrade to W11 for free, and I did it immediately, which was a huge mistake, actually. The new OS was very unstable, and I think it's still unstable too. So, I had to downgrade it back to W10. I bought one of the cheap keys for windows 10 and was glad that I could finally work again. Still, I hope Windows 11 has become more stable. LMK if you've updated your system. Waiting for your reply.

Last edited:
Due to my PC being quite old now and the hardware being old, I am unable to upgrade my Windows to Windows 11 which is a shame but I am quite happy staying on Windows 10 for the moment. My son got a new PC in September and he got Windows 11 on it and I have used his PC with Windows 11 and it seems to run quite smoothly. I do like the changes they have made to Windows 11 and know that when I do have the chance to finally upgrade to Windows 11, I will not feel overwhelmed and will enjoy using it.

It's hard to say since Microsoft hasn't officially announced anything yet. But judging from their past practice, they have offered free updates, so they will likely do it again with Windows 11. Keep an eye out for official announcements, and don't worry too much. In the meantime, if you're looking for technology solutions for your business, check out Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central at https://www.d365experts.co.uk/software/microsoft-business-central/. It's a robust platform that will help streamline your operations and make your life easier. So check them out if you want to learn more!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back