What's new

Microjob sites that pay a bit more?

For me I believe that micro jobs are a waste of time. They pay so low and their payment threshold can be high. And there's the fact that some of them might not end up paying you at all. For me it's a total was of time
Microjob sites are a waste of time for me too. The pay is too low, you don't enjoy working in them and some of them outright scam you. It is best to look for better ways of earning that you can enjoy earning while learning or practicing a good skill.

Yeah very true about microjob sites scarterd all around everywhere. But to each his own still as so many people believe in making money from these platforms which i feel is an actual waist of one's time though. Nothing wrong if these platforms works well for you actually

In reply to your question in the above post on microjob sites that pay a bit more, I have to say first of all that i am unfamiliar with microjob and i have been seeing it around recently could you care to enlighten us more on what they are
Micro jobs sites are websites that pay users for completing tasks that don't take much time some of the task could be opening a new Gmail, watching a video etc an example of such site is Pico workers.

Have you tried Socpublic? I have recently joined the site, despite the fact that I do not like Microjob sites. I have noticed that there are thousands of tasks available on Socpublic, so it might be the website you are looking for.

Don't waste your time on microjob websites, their adverts alone is enough to finish your data and your battery, video adverts and all will just bombard your screen, apart from that their pay is just way too small compared to the time spent on the website.

I have actually never ever remained energetic in micro job webinternet web sites. The majority of all of them pay out therefore much less therefore they are actually unworthy the moment. I have actually buddies that have actually been actually utilizing picoworkers as well as discover it a little bit much a lot better. Perhaps you ought to attempt that a person.

Well a lot of people might really be interested but I don't know why I considered it as the most difficult online task for me .maybe the reason is because I do not have time to perform all those activities.

These microjob sites I have come to understand really consumes one's data a lot when trying to conclude or do some of the jobs there. You will need to be budgeting for data a lot if you would want to survive working with them

I tried the Amazon Mechanical Turk then, but for some strange reason my profile just wasn't approved, I was surprised. Now to hear that the pay isn't that great, well that is some news.

With the different reviews of people it seems majority of these sites task are difficult and the pay is low except one two out of them,and it may be a waste of time.

Well I am not familiar with this micro site or jobs that pays. but I will be very interested to have better knowledge about how it works.

Don't waste your time on microjob websites, their adverts alone is enough to finish your data and your battery, video adverts and all will just bombard your screen, apart from that their pay is just way too small compared to the time spent on the website.

Well, the only greatest micro job site is Socialseos. I have myself hated micro job sites due to various reasons but socialseos is one of the best micro job site I have ever seen. You should go for it.

Microjob sites are all over the place these days, from the Amazon Mechanical turk to a few other services. What are some microjob sites that actually pay more? Ones that have tougher jobs, but pay more. I tried Amazon MTurk and liked it for a bit, but the amount of pay isn't great. I just want something that will be worth my time.
I am only aware of picoworkers as the only micro job website that I know and I have worked on so I can give you a true representation of how the website is and how much you can earn if you are very serious to work on the website. The amount of money you can earn on the website is dependent on how hard-working you are to work. There are some tax whereby you will need to download some applications all games or to do registration on a website and all these are Monday most earning method on Picoworkers.

I don't know if you will be happy to become a transcriber for some website whose pay are moderate. The likes of Go transcript, Crowdsrf and others that are accepting people to work with them

I am only aware of picoworkers as the only micro job website that I know and I have worked on so I can give you a true representation of how the website is and how much you can earn if you are very serious to work on the website. The amount of money you can earn on the website is dependent on how hard-working you are to work. There are some tax whereby you will need to download some applications all games or to do registration on a website and all these are Monday most earning method on Picoworkers.

Recently, copywriters network has been a site that has stirred some interest in me. However, I do not know if it is worth joining because the pay rates are MUCH low. Have you ever tried it and earned moeny? I am planning to write for them.

Recently, copywriters network has been a site that has stirred some interest in me. However, I do not know if it is worth joining because the pay rates are MUCH low. Have you ever tried it and earned moeny? I am planning to write for them.
Well I am not good as a writer chocolate of a copywriter so it will never suit me it's the only thing that I can do is to be commenting and posting topics on a platform like this one because I am not good in writing. If you really want to b a copywriter for them then you can apply for the job and you will get it and I wish you the best of luck in that.

I have started working in Socpublic from today , and I found it to be high paying than others , the number of tasks are also relatively high , with some tasks even paying up to 500 RUB. Minimum payout is very low , just around 11 RUB.

Well I am not good as a writer chocolate of a copywriter so it will never suit me it's the only thing that I can do is to be commenting and posting topics on a platform like this one because I am not good in writing. If you really want to b a copywriter for them then you can apply for the job and you will get it and I wish you the best of luck in that.

So I have tried copywriting network recently and they are a big waste of time. They think that they can get high-quality articles for a really cheap price. This is not possible. The rates offered by them are just too horrible and no writer would ever work for those rates.

Pico worker is the most popular microtask website we have around here .and that is what a lot of people are using to make money but generally I consider it as a very difficult way of making money.

So I have tried copywriting network recently and they are a big waste of time. They think that they can get high-quality articles for a really cheap price. This is not possible. The rates offered by them are just too horrible and no writer would ever work for those rates.
This is a very pathetic story in the copyright industry with this that I am hearing I am not tempted to learn copyright at home because it seems like a big waste of time for someone to use this money to learn the art of copywriting and then head end up receiving a small amount of money most of the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back