What's new

Microjob sites that pay a bit more?

Microjob sites are all over the place these days, from the Amazon Mechanical turk to a few other services. What are some microjob sites that actually pay more? Ones that have tougher jobs, but pay more. I tried Amazon MTurk and liked it for a bit, but the amount of pay isn't great. I just want something that will be worth my time.
I think pico workers can do something for you. Although most of their tasks are ridiculous for the amount they pay, you can still make good income from them.

I heard about Mturk long ago, but I never got interested in joining it cos it won't favour me. Amazon is simply looking up to the top country users for employment.

I heard about Mturk long ago, but I never got interested in joining it cos it won't favour me. Amazon is simply looking up to the top country users for employment.
I have also heard about m talk what I don't even know much about it. From what I have heard about it I think the only select their workers from countries that are developed.

I have also heard about m talk what I don't even know much about it. From what I have heard about it I think the only select their workers from countries that are develo
They don't even accept new registration, you will need to wait for when they would have a 'vacancy'. If you register now they will reject your registration and contact you when they have available space.

The only micro job website that I know that pays more than others that I know about is the picoworkers. This Platform is a very good micro job website when you can earn some decent amount of money more than other websites.

So how much money do you make at Picowokers in a month? I will be really thankful if you can tell us because I am willing to try it but I view microjob sites as a big waste of time. Maybe Pico Workers is different. So how much do you earn on monthly basis?

So how much money do you make at Picowokers in a month? I will be really thankful if you can tell us because I am willing to try it but I view microjob sites as a big waste of time. Maybe Pico Workers is different. So how much do you earn on monthly basis?
I am not a regular user on pico workers is in fact what actually happened was that I was referred to the site and I did just one task which gave me tencent and since then I haven't been motivated enough to work on that platform.

They don't even accept new registration, you will need to wait for when they would have a 'vacancy'. If you register now they will reject your registration and contact you when they have available space.
Already I've learn about that in the past, I'm not in any way trying to earn from the mechanical turk cos they wouldn't be giving me chance anytime soon.

Microjob sites are all over the place these days, from the Amazon Mechanical turk to a few other services. What are some microjob sites that actually pay more? Ones that have tougher jobs, but pay more. I tried Amazon MTurk and liked it for a bit, but the amount of pay isn't great. I just want something that will be worth my time.
I have also tried to make money and do some micro jobs with amazon mechanical Turk before but it is like they don't support my country. So I looked elsewhere Weber I found hivemicro. This is a great site. And I have received payment many times with them.

Did I have also been hearing about this Mturk I haven't been able to check out the website to see how it look like and what one can do to be making money on the platform simply because I really don't think that it will be a very good and interesting way for one to make money online

Nothing would make me dare sign up for a microjob site anymore. They're frustrating, time wasting. Asides the fact that they're not readily available in my country, I've decided to focus my energy on better paying opportunities.
Worst of all is, they rarely have payment proofs or testimonials from satisfied users

You can check out micro worker. is usually have various tasks which you can do to earn income on daily basis. but you must be ready to sacrifice your time and data to make decent amount.

Amazon mechanical Turk was the best I used then but I forgot my account details. Other microjob platforms have not been good. You can get many tasks but the pay is small.

Since I have been online, I have registered in different GPT sites, the only one of them that has paid me well is Picoworkers, in this I have had the opportunity to earn from $ 15 to $ 20 in two weeks. I haven't had the time and availability to sign up for Amazon Mechanical turk, but I have read a very good review of the site.

Pico worker is another good website does he pay you for completing micro tasks. You need to be very dedicated if you want to be receiving a lot of task everyday.

The only micro job site that I have found to be what it is pico workers. On a general I do not like micro job sites because there is no particular amount of money that you will be able to earn in a particular day.

Am not sure that I can say anything about mirojob site because I don't know anything about them ,the only website that I still know is click-clap and I never withdrawals on it too

Did I have also been hearing about this Mturk I haven't been able to check out the website to see how it look like and what one can do to be making money on the platform simply because I really don't think that it will be a very good and interesting way for one to make money online
You shouldn't just bother yourself cos you won't get employed via Mtuk. Amazon mechanical turk is simply preferring the top tier country users only.

I even talk that this geographical demographic discrimination it's only restricted to service alone I don't know that micro job task are also in the habit of discriminating against people who are not in developed countries.
Surely, user kayode10 didn't want to say that Amazon Mechanical Turk discriminates disadvantaged countries, but the tasks offered are mostly suitable or available for top tier countries. I can confirm kayode10's experience, as mine with mTurk was the same. I found nothing suitable for Latin America and that wasn't any language matter. For the rest, unfortunately I found microjobs a waste of time (until we don't dedicate only few minutes per day to only complement other online tasks): they pay crumbs in spite of many working hours. This is mostly due to survey panels because these latter are the great part of tasks in a microjob site.

Since Amazon mechanical turk is selective I don't consider it for earning money any time soon. Instead of Mturk I'll just resign from doing task online.

Surely, user kayode10 didn't want to say that Amazon Mechanical Turk discriminates disadvantaged countries, but the tasks offered are mostly suitable or available for top tier countries. I can confirm kayode10's experience, as mine with mTurk was the same. I found nothing suitable for Latin America and that wasn't any language matter. For the rest, unfortunately I found microjobs a waste of time (until we don't dedicate only few minutes per day to only complement other online tasks): they pay crumbs in spite of many working hours. This is mostly due to survey panels because these latter are the great part of tasks in a microjob site.
With this horrible experience that you have had on this platform I do not have any desire to visit the website at all as I can see that the website is not favorable to countries that are not developed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back