What's new

Microjob sites that pay a bit more?

Even though there are other high paying jobs there that are tedious, I only know of a few micro job sites and have opened accounts with them. However, I haven't been very consistent with them because some tasks worth dollars pay peanuts.
There are no other websites that pay more than these two: picoworker and microworker.

Well I strongly believe that most of the "Micro Job Sites" are a waste of time. They do not pay much and the amount of work available there is just too low. What's quite worse is that now many micro job sites require you to bid on projects just like major freelancing platforms. So, I believe that micro jobs are a waste of time.
Well I strongly believe that most of the "Micro Job Sites" are a waste of time. They do not pay much and the amount of work available there is just too low. What's quite worse is that now many micro job sites require you to bid on projects just like major freelancing platforms. So, I believe that micro jobs are a waste of time.

You will not be able to have a microjob site that pays higher. All the ones I know are fun of paying you very low for the activities you are performing. Hoping to hear from others too

One of the mocro sites I know that pays is trendri, a site you get paid by creating a quality treath about ideas that one can get money online.Trendri have forums of different categories where you can share quality ideas and get paid

I never continued to be active on microjob websites. The majority of them pay so little and are not worthwhile of your time. Friends of mine who use picoworkers say they like it a little more. Maybe you ought to give that a shot.

Do you have any explanations for why this website does not accept people from other Nigerian countries? I'm not sure why it will be so difficult for people from third-world countries like ours to work online.

I don't think you can find those kinds of platforms, most micro sites pays you peanuts that's why I don't want to spend my time on that kind of platforms online.

All the micro jobs platforms I know are the same. There are some activities in most of these platforms that worth $1 but carrying out this activities is quite difficult.

I have never stayed active in microjob sites. Most of them pay so less and so they are not worth the time. I have friends who have been using picoworkers and find it a bit better. Maybe you should try that one.
This is actually one of the reason majority of persons do not find microwork sites very attractive,because most of them do not pay very well,and that discourages most persons to engage with them.

One of the mocro sites I know that pays is trendri, a site you get paid by creating a quality treath about ideas that one can get money online.Trendri have forums of different categories where you can share quality ideas and get paid
I have been working on trendri as far back as three years ago , though they switched their admin but they are still very active and currently they just included atticle thread where people can make money by writing articles .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back