What's new

Methods for keeping people on your site

You can keep people in your site by allowing some people to benefit your site freely ,and try to rewards people with benefits without compusary payment.

These are the ways of keeping people on your site
  • Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first
  • Get Social.
  • Mix It Up.
  • Write Irresistible Headlines.
  • Pay Attention to On-Page SEO.
  • Target Long-Tail Keywords.
  • Start Guest Blogging.
  • Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

Once you discover a common problem or issue that concerns humans, and you have a practical and quick solution(s) to these problem, then you are good to go. Write about these common problems and their possible solutions, and watch your traffic grow.

Yes, bringing in people and retaining them in the website is not easy at all. The problem with getting traffic to ones site, is keeping that traffic there for a long time. It's one reason I don't like to purchase traffic for sites anymore, as they provide a boost in activity for a little while, and then that's it. Usually they don't stick around

Well, in order for a user to stay on your site / forum, you need quality content. for example, when I choose a new forum, I will not stay on one that has the same categories and posts as other 2,000,000 forums on the internet. you have to come up with something new, original ... a new theme, a new category, etc.

Well, in order for a user to stay on your site / forum, you need quality content. for example, when I choose a new forum, I will not stay on one that has the same categories and posts as other 2,000,000 forums on the internet. you have to come up with something new, original ... a new theme, a new category, etc.
What about if the contents are the same like you have said but the pay is higher, would you still choose to leave or would you stay to work on the site?.

What about if the contents are the same like you have said but the pay is higher, would you still choose to leave or would you stay to work on the site?.

no, I would work on that forum as well. anyone I think would do that ... same content but higher pay. after all, we're all after that. whatever other users tell me, I'm sure they don't just sit on the forum just interacting with other users or reading articles. they like the idea of being paid for this work and that's why they are so active. and of course if another forum appears where it pays better, they go there too.

no, I would work on that forum as well. anyone I think would do that ... same content but higher pay. after all, we're all after that. whatever other users tell me, I'm sure they don't just sit on the forum just interacting with other users or reading articles. they like the idea of being paid for this work and that's why they are so active. and of course if another forum appears where it pays better, they go there too
Hahaha I like your honesty, you are right though, our primary reasons for being on these forums is to make money before we think of interacting or learning.

Hahaha I like your honesty, you are right though, our primary reasons for being on these forums is to make money before we think of interacting or learning.

Well, I think we have to be honest in our answers. Of course, I will stay where he pays more, because I spend a few hours a day in front of the PC and for that I do it, for money in the first place. secondly, they do it to interact with other people, to see what others think about certain topics, etc. but if they weren't paid for posts, 70% of users would no longer be active, I can guarantee that, especially those in tier3 or lower countries.

maybe I wouldn't give up on that forum altogether because I have a long history on it and it's in my heart, but I wouldn't pay that much attention anymore. For example, look at bizdustry, which gives you $ 1 a day for 50 posts, and look at jiba (former cashtimeforum). 1000 posts are posted here daily and more users active... and at jiba you are paid only for 2 posts and 1 topic / day, I don't think 50 are made per day from users. I don't judge anyone. I'm just saying that human instinct leads to being paid where it gives you more, right?

think about everyday life as well. would you rather be a mechanic for 100 euros or would you prefer to be a mechanic for 3000 euros? :) same job, other money.

Well one way to keep people on your site is that you have to allow it to grow to a community. I keep saying it that once people feel valued among a community; they'll always keep returning to that platform.

There are different ways to keep traffic on one's site. One should first of all ensure to post quality content. One should also advertise, social media platforms are good means of advertising.

looking at it, there are also many sites that post quality contents too, but you have to add a little flavour of putting gifts like giveaway on the sites once awhile to keep people coming for more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back